Assistant Manager, Business Operations Pre-Live SMB
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Assistant Manager, BizOpsPre-Live SMB
Location: Remote USA
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. We’re hiring an Assistant Manager for our Business Operations team. Reporting to the Business Operations Pre-Live Manager, the Business Operations Assistant Manager will lead the operational support for Sales. They will join a dynamic Business Operations team that is the go-to team for Sales, empathetically resolving issues while driving data-driven process improvements to enhance our customers’ experience. This role provides a great opportunity to demonstrate leadership skills in building and challenging a high performing team. It will require structuring a team for success, helping them solve problems as they arise, driving process improvements using tools and systems, and ensuring alignment cross- functionally with key stakeholders.
About this roll*:
- Manage and develop a team of Business Operations Representatives, ensuring work is completed in an accurate and timely manner in line with our SLAs
- Work with internal stakeholders to turn escalated situations into positive outcomes
- Identify gaps in process using a data-driven approach, and drive improvements using tools and systems
- Work with product, engineering and systems teams to automate and simplify processes
- Build, develop, and report on key success metrics of the team’s performance
- Drive cross functional alignment across Sales, Billing, Legal, Payments, Business Systems and Product teams on key operational issues
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- We are seeking a problem-solving, organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with an ability to learn quickly and make an impact
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience, including managing a team and working with Sales
- Demonstrated experience in driving process changes and solving ambiguous problems
- Analytical mindset that can use data-driven insights to prioritize and solve issues
- Demonstrated ability to influence and align key stakeholders across levels
- Experience in leading and contributing to cross-functional projects
- Ability to work in ambiguity, making time-sensitive decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience in quote-to-cash processes
- BA or BS required, preferably in Finance, Operations or similar
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with an analytical prowess
- Hands-on experience with CPQ applications and solving quoting / order management related challenges in a SAAS environment
- Experience with Netsuite, JIRA and Looker and similar technology
- Experience working with Product/Project Management methodologies
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required #LI-REMOTE
The estimated Total Targeted Cash compensation range for this role is listed below. Total Targeted Cash for this role consists of a base salary plus the eligibility for equity and/or other benefits. In addition, this role qualifies for uncapped commissions. The starting salary will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location.
Total Targeted Cash
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].