Amazon Product Research
- 35 applicants (20%)
Minmaxdeals LLC is an American company that has been trading luxury cosmetics and retail on international e-commerce platforms.
We are looking for an Amazon Product Researcher.
If you are an English-speaking person with an analytical mindset and have experience analyzing a large number of products from cosmetics suppliers on a daily basis we are searching for YOU!
Purpose of the analysis: Based on the given criteria, identify products that will be profitable for selling on Amazon.
Our company offers an ideal job for an attentive, balanced person, It is remote work from home or from any other place and works according to simple and understandable instructions in comfortable conditions for yourself.
-Processing large suppliers' files in Google Sheets according to our instructions.
-Clear and simple reporting on the work done.
-All full instructions will be provided after the successful completion of the test task.
- Experience with Amazon Products Research (1-2 years is min.).
- Experience with the Keepa plugin or other extensions that allow analysis detailed products on Amazon
- Experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Education is not so important to us, the result that you will show is more important to us.
- Knowledge of English (minimum Intermediate).
- Ability to work with set criteria and for the results
- Have a personal PC / Laptop (RAM above 4GB) and constant fast access to the Internet.
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Important: Analytical mindset and ability to analyze and process information.
- 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Remote work
- 6-hour working day (control using the Time Doctor program). Time can be split throughout the day as you wish.
base salary $400 + 2% of the profit from the sold goods that you found (paid once a month to a bank account).
Trial period 1 month with payment of $300
- Carrier growth
- Stable salary.
- Remote work.
- Carrier growth
- Invaluable experience in an international e-commerce company