Agency Organized & Relational Account Supervisor- Remote/Full-Time
- USA Only
- 5 applicants (45%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8)
Are you hard-working, digitally savvy, attentive to detail, and looking
for a full-time job with lots of growth and advancement opportunities?
If so, we'd like to talk with you.
We are a digital marketing agency that helps small business brands grow sales on the Amazon platform since 2016 and are looking for a hard-working, dedicated and ambitious person to join our team.
If you have an interest in Internet Marketing (Amazon seller central, branding, e-commerce), then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. We are fast-growing and LOVE to promote from within.
Experience in customer service is required. We will provide paid training for this role. It is a plus if you have marketing or e-commerce experience- so please let us know if you have experience there as well. You need a passion to succeed, a willingness to learn, a desire to grow professionally, highly relational, and strong attention to detail.
If you feel you would be a good fit, please submit your resume along with an explanation of why we should consider you to join our team and highlight your required experience in customer service and multitasking. Note also your favorite food because many people apply without reading the job posting and we are only interested in talking with those who have read through this entire posting.
As an account supervisor, you are responsible for supervising the relationships with named clients. The bottom line function for this position is to retain our customers and ensure the transition of clients from satisfied to thrilled.
· Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
· High attention to detail
· Great people skills. Comfortable conducting business conversations via phone and web meetings (Zoom) on a daily basis
· Outstanding follow-up and follow-through
· Effective time management and personal accountability
· Eager to learn
· Skilled in providing simplified explanations of complex or complicated concepts
· Outstanding written communication and verbal skills
· Problem solver
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
· Quantitative & Analytical Skills
· Strong problem-solving and logical skills
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
The candidate must be flexible and be able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
· Retention of client accounts and execution of consistent customer service
- Monthly reporting over video call
· Rapport building and the fostering of relationships with clients through
timely follow-up and communication in order to increase retention of accounts
· Delivery of education to clients on campaign and listing(s) performance and return on investment received (for advertising campaigns)
· Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or English (Preferred but not required)
· 2+ Years Experience in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Sales, Customer Service or related field'