Accounts Receivable- Account Administrator
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Title:Accounts Receivable- Account Administrator
Location: Remote United States
Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive -thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
As a leading provider of restaurant technology, we’re seeking an Accounts Receivable Project Administrator to enhance our Order to Cash operations and drive efficiency. Reporting to the AR Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in collections, dispute resolution, and optimizing the A/R function.
SALARY RANGE INFORMATION
The base salary range for this position is $57,000 to $68,000 per year commensurate with work location, experience, skills, certifications, education , and prior accomplishments.
The position may be eligible for additional compensation, including a bonus, commission and/or equity, as applicable.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Analytical mindset to root cause issues and design reconciliations.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for numbers and data.
- Critical thinking skills applied to customer engagements and improvement initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and make decisive, timely decisions.
- Associate or degree in a finance-related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Familiarity with lease financing.
- Identify high-impact accounts and design engagement models.
- Drive resolution of strategic past-due accounts.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for closure of past-due balances.
- Improve DSO and delinquencies over 60 days.
- Deliver process improvements.
- Lead training for new hires.
- Ensure documentation of new procedures.
- Participate in system and process optimization projects.
- Support month-end close processes.
- Handle various audit requests.
- Communicate effectively with legal and sales.
- Develop progress reporting mechanisms.
- Track adherence to agreed-upon payment plans.
- Partner with superiors on health watch indicators.
- Analyze Experian reports for customer creditworthiness and manage financial statements for credit evaluations.