Account Manager, SaaS
Who is TextExpander?
We’re a growing team of over 40 individuals working remotely across 11 time zones and toward a common vision: a world where businesses and individuals can fully connect with others through efficient and personal communication.
TextExpander is seeking a revenue-driven Account Manager to join our growing Account Management team. As an Account Manager for TextExpander, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with our current TextExpander customers, analyzing your accounts to create growth opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver software solutions that exceed our customers’ needs.
You will use your passion for people, productivity tools, and growing companies to directly impact your customers' satisfaction, add value to the service they receive, and grow revenue through expansion and upgrade.
Who you are:
You are a passionate, people-person who loves the dynamics of building relationships with your customers.
You are customer-focused, revenue-driven, and understand how to create value for your customer. You accept the challenge of ensuring that our customers remain happy while also increasing revenue.
You are proactive. You’re ready to take charge and can’t just sit around and wait to take action.
You are forward-looking and continuously strategize on where to find growth in your existing accounts.
If this role sounds like it might be the next step in your career, we invite you to join our remote team, working in a fluid environment as we continually learn and grow.
- Build lasting customer relationships based on trust and respect by understanding and responding to their needs and challenges
- Understand the value TextExpander provides and communicate it clearly and proficiently to customers as you grow their engagement
- Work with Support and Customer Success teams to ensure customers realize their potential with TextExpander
- Identify clients who would benefit from Enterprise functionality and other services
- Identify opportunities to expand TextExpander to new departments within our customers’ existing organizations
- Consult with the customer on how to optimize their TextExpander workflow
- Manage and negotiate renewals
- Research & develop successful relationships with and grow key accounts.
- Assist customers with technical questions
- Help customers with billing queries and payment
- 2+ years of experience with customer service or sales account management
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Reliable, smart, honest, organized, positive, personable
- Self-motivated, and comfortable with little supervision
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Comfortable with Mac, Windows, Chrome, iOS, CRM, video communication tools
- Quick learner and eager to use new tools
- Creative problem solver with close attention to detail
Tech needed for the job:
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- College education
- 2+ years working remotely
Why you should join the TextExpander team:
We live our values every day, not just post them on the wall and forget about them. Read more about how we do that here!
Speaking of our values, we’re not short on teamwork! Working with us, you'll hear your colleagues say things like "I've got your back" and "yay for failing".
Work/life balance is a priority for our team — as an international team, asynchronous work is an essential part of how our company runs. Learn more about how we work.
We strongly embrace diversity, and highly encourage underrepresented minorities to apply, even if they're not sure they meet all qualifications.
- High level of autonomy in your role
- Motivated and creative teammates
- Flexible schedule
- Employment benefits:
- Healthcare reimbursement plan (ICHRA plan)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Profit-sharing plan
- Paid parental leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Competitive salary plus commission
TextExpander develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone, and iPad. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, TextExpander is a closely knit, geographically diverse company. We have proudly served our customers for over a decade.
At TextExpander, we embrace diversity. We strongly encourage underrepresented minorities to apply, even if they're not sure they meet all qualifications.
Smile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.