Account Manager - Digital Marketing
Account Marketing Manager
- Location: Remote (USA or Canada ONLY)
- Full-time: Remote position
We are looking for someone who loves speaking with clients and helping them grow their business, is highly organized, and a great multi-tasker, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and loves to learn new things. If this describes you, and you have 4+ years of marketing experience working with client accounts, we want to hear from you to discuss joining our small and friendly team of Account Marketing Managers!
EyeCarePro is the industry leader in providing optometric web marketing services to American and Canadian optometric practices. The company holds a unique niche in the optometric market, serving over 2,000 clients and growing. We employ a global team of Web Development, SEO, Social Media, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support experts who conduct day-to-day business online on behalf of our clients.
Our services include creating and maintaining individualized websites, SEO, social media optimization, Google My Business page optimization, reputation management, PPC, content writing, video creation, and event planning – all for (and only for!) optometrists.
About the Role
The Marketing Manager is a key customer-facing role where the manager leads a team that serves optometry practices with a wide range of comprehensive marketing services.
The Marketing Manager role involves being proactive, strategic, and creative in the way clients are managed, as well as being responsive and accountable to their colleagues. The role also includes upsell opportunities to existing clients. The ideal candidate is a team player and a problem-solver, who is also resourceful and can think outside of the box.
Reports to: Team Lead for the Marketing Manager Team
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and own the marketing strategy presented to and implemented on behalf of the client
- Lead an engaging monthly Progress Call with each client, which includes sharing metrics and new patient leads, and planning out robust content (text and video) strategies
- Partner with the other teams at EyeCarePro to deliver the necessary services to each client
- Establish expertise in all facets of specialty eye care
- Be THE point of contact for all of the clients’ needs, and distribute tasks to other teams as needed
- Develop strong relationships with your clients – about 65 at any given time
- Seek out opportunities for upsells and add-on services (Marketing Managers receive commissions for upsells and add-ons)
Who You Are:
- You have 4+ years of experience working in a digital marketing role
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a sales role
- You have over 3 years of client-facing experience. Experience managing multiple accounts at the same time is a big plus.
- You possess a deep understanding of digital marketing
- You have an excellent phone presence – an extroverted and professional personality is a must
- You have a deep understanding of SEO
- You are social media savvy (specifically with regards to marketing on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- You have experience with Google Analytics and Google My Business. Google Adwords experience is a plus
- Website management/WordPress experience are a big plus
- You are self-motivated, organized and are a great communicator
- You have experience with CRM tools such as SalesForce
- You have a private, quiet workspace, and a computer with a fast internet connection.
- You have a BS/BA degree or 5+ years of experience in an online marketing environment
This is a full-time, work-from-home position. North American EST hours, Monday through Friday.
This position is only hiring applicants residing in the USA or Canada in EST or CST time zone.
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org