- USA Only
- 1 applicant (17%)
Retention Remote, United States
Position at Level 5
The Account Manager acts as the primary point of contact between Level 5 and our client. The AM provides the highest level of customer service, primarily via phone, email, and web meetings with our clients to provide consultative marketing assessments and offer comprehensive marketing solutions. The AM uncovers our clients’ goals and proactively provides marketing solutions that address our clients’ needs. The AM strives to become a client partner by aiding in the effective implementation of marketing strategies to help dealers sell, service and retain more customers for less cost and expand a dealership’s revenue opportunities. The AM is responsible for the overall strategy with clients and retention of clients.
The AM closely monitors and reports on client campaign effectiveness and works closely with various departments to ensure all campaign deliverables are accurately executed on deadline, and all projected revenue is accounted for each month.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and working knowledge of the Digital Advertising world with a minimum of 3 years professional experience specifically in a consultative, account management, client retention and/or client-facing role. Candidates with marketing, ad agency and/or media sales will be ahead of the curve, but candidates with RV marketing and/or RV retail experience will have a true advantage here!
Here is more of what you’ll get to do:
- Become a SME on all company products (within the first 90 days of employment)
- Provide support on new projects and services as the company evolves and grows
- Work well as a team player and independently
- Maintain and uphold all internal processes and procedures
- Proactively seek to improve tasks and meet company goals
- Be a self-starter, and work well under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Able to work remotely on camera via web calls and develop rapport with the clients
- Detail oriented, punctual and professional
- This is a work-from-home position with no expected travel.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- BA or BS degree, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and a strong understanding of the Digital Advertising world.
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience – specifically in a consultative, account management, and/or client retention role, required
- Experience in Marketing, Agency and/or Media Sales, preferred
- Demonstrated public speaking and presentation ability, required
- Superior relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills