- 10 applicants (17%)
Title: Account Manager
Location: Anywhere (remote)
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato’s mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world’s leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across more than a dozen countries. Launch Potato’s success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
You will be the primary point of contact across digital performance, brand, and agency clients to grow revenue MoM across multiple Launch Potato brands and verticals. You will create quality relationships that last while driving the business forward through consistent revenue growth.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Daily contact with clients to maximize revenue growth and ensure clear digital strategies are set
- Creating scalable advertiser service delivery processes that set, meet, and exceed efficiency metrics
- Maximizing profitability and scale for Launch Potato and clients through a deep understanding of client’s business, goals, and how Launch Potato solutions can achieve desired results
- Building strong relationships with key partners where we can create and execute larger strategic projects that are not status quo
- Decreasing time to go live by providing a seamless client onboarding experience, utilizing your close internal relationships with performance, product, and sales teams
- Optimizing processes to ensure repeatability and efficiency, ultimately driving ROI
- Consistently analyzing data to ensure client success and proactively changing strategy based on findings
- Providing regular reporting to clients, internal teams, and leadership as frequently as daily, weekly, and monthly intervals
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1-2 years experience supporting client accounts or paid media in the digital marketing industry
- Self-motivated to work independently, effectively manage time and priorities, and meet team goals. Can handle multiple tasks and balance competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically to produce meaningful outcomes
- Comfortable engaging with clients at all levels, including C-level executives
- Expertise in maximizing client spend and revenue by creating strategies based on data that achieve client goals and objectives
- Ability to start as an individual contributor and over time become a subject matter expert that leads by example
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks or Performance Marketing and familiarity with tracking platforms
- Availability to travel as needed for tradeshows and events
Extra points for:
- Advanced Excel capabilities: formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Experience owning monthly billing reconciliation with reporting and clients, handling any chargeback or outstanding payment issues
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
From Day One, we’ve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.