- USA Only
- 2 applicants (22%)
Account Manager (Remote) Raleigh, North Carolina
KnowBe4, the provider of the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a “Great Place To Work” in 8 countries, plus we’ve earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor’s Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Remote positions open to the US only.
As a remote Sales Representative you’ll hunt for new accounts, which are not presently active clients of KnowBe4. In this role you will focus on increasing the market share in SMB market accounts for KnowBe4 products within an assigned region. This will be done by acting as a SME taking a consultative approach with potential clients.
- Make initial outreach with businesses that are at risk of having cyber attacks and consultant them on best practices to keep security top of mind
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process, from prospecting to close in SMB market
- Exceed assigned quotas by closing new deals
- Hunting for qualified leads and notate all communication in Salesforce
- Demonstrated intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen
- Ability to deliver results remote practicing good time management
- Must have demonstrated ability to cold-call prospective customers in SMB market
- A proven background managing and hitting an individual sales quota
- Enjoy roleplaying with coaches or sales reps to perfect your selling skills
- Previous B2B experience with consultative sales
- Selling a SaaS product previously is an advantage
The compensation for this position ranges from $70,000-$160,000 including base, bonuses and commissions.
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code – all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.