- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
United States – Remote
Commercial – Account Management
Full Time – Remote
At Bluesight, our mission is to create groundbreaking medication intelligence solutions that increase efficiency, safety and visibility for health systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We empower our customers to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time, every time. We are a high growth healthcare software technology company with a start-up ‘vibe’ but over 1000 customers tracking medications using our proven and established solutions.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to grow trusting relationships with their portfolio of hospitals to ensure the long-term success of our hospital customers. They will solve problems directly and liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Bluesight’s solutions according to customer needs. They will work to increase usage of our solutions within that customer and related sites.
The Account Manager is a member of the Account Management Team and is the Relationship Manager, responsible for triaging customer needs and requests to the appropriate teams. They own contract management, identify upsells/cross sell opportunities, and partnership alignment/references.
- Operate as the lead point of contact, relationship manager, and trusted advisor for all matters specific to their customers
- Manage Integrated Delivery Network (IDNs) Customers, with a goal to penetrate these contracts through business expansion and qualified lead generation.
- Communicate scope of work for customer requests and manage consultative requests for software support and training.
- Maintain, renew, and grow current customer revenue through identifying business expansion opportunities, generating leads, and managing renewals
- Meet / exceed quota goals set for renewals, retention, up-sell/business expansion, and lead generation for cross sell quotas.
- Proactively analyze gaps between current state and optimal state and drive increased usage of the product to maximize the customer value.
- Be knowledgeable in entire product suite/all lines of business, so can speak to customers about solutions, best practices, other customer successes, and guide them so the right person/team to support them as needed for specific requests.
- Lead Business Reviews with key customer accounts, prioritizing and developing the ideal cadence based on customers needs and upsell/cross sell opportunity.
- Identify customer expectations, values, and desired outcomes at each of the different levels/roles within the healthcare organization and communicate this information to internal teams to ensure the scope of work is being effectively delivered to customer to manage expectations.
- Evaluate all customer requests and triage to appropriate internal team(s)
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed, working together with Continuous Improvement Team
- Communicate client needs to internal groups (Finance, Product/Engineering & Customer Success, Others) and provide guidance and resources to customers that support their value-oriented process improvement projects.
- Identify and build relationships with hospital/departmental leadership and executives, deepening our footprint withing the health system political map.
- Acquire and maintain customer references
- Monitor and respond to NPS survey feedback and Customer Health scores
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years Account Management experience (within healthcare and/or SaaS, preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present credibly through email and phone with various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage difficult situations effectively and professionally
- The ability to empathize with customer and to translate their concerns/desires calmly and competently to others
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency with MS Office Suite
- Salesforce.com experience, preferred
- ChurnZero (or other CSM Technology) experience, preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (travel is limited to US and Canada)
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
Bluesight’s culture is built on innovation and teamwork. There’s room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry—and have fun doing it. We truly believe that where you work and what you do matters. Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture!
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.