- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Location:Remote , United States
There are 2 actors on a network, people, and machines. Just as usernames and passwords are used by people to access machines, machine identities are used by machines to identify and access each other. Venafi is the inventor of the technology that manages and protects machine identities, the most important security initiative in our Global 5000 customers. We are Warriors!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact and protecting the world from cybercriminals? If so, you may be a natural Venafi Warrior!
How you’ll be protecting the world:
As an Account Executive at Venafi, you’ll be part of an extremely motivated, dedicated, and experienced team that protects many of the largest organizations in the world.
You will manage sales activities for potential in a defined territory and set of target accounts. Wield proven expertise in building relationships at the C-Level and technical teams, and sell complex solutions to large, complicated customer environments.
Venafi Account Executives collaborate with Sales Development, Solution Architects and Professional Services team in the quest to land new customers.
Key Result Areas:
- Prospecting and winning new large enterprise customers.
- Collaborate with other team members in Venafi’s Sales, Support, and Services teams to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing.
- Execute sales cycles following the Venafi Playbook
- Win against the competition selling the value of Venafi’s platform.
- Educate C-Level and technical teams, resulting in sponsorship on Machine Identity Management projects.
- Build relationships with executive decision makers.
- Build trust and credibility at multiple levels in existing and target named accounts.
- Represent Venafi at local and/or industry events (as needed)
- Maintain accurate Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) information
- Travel as necessary to client locations
The ideal Venafi Warrior will be armed with:
- 3-5 years B2B software sales experience
- History of quota attainment and overachievement
- Experience leveraging Partners to build business.
- Value sales experience selling Cloud Native or SaaS (Software as a Service) products.
- Effectiveness in building relationships within client and prospect companies at the CXO and technical level
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and evolve and onboard new ideas
- Use of modern selling tools
What sets you apart?
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning and self-improvement.
- Sales success in startup or midmarket environment
- Cybersecurity experience
- Exhibits high energy, competitiveness, leaning forward, aggressive with goals/numbers, over-achiever, go-getter, desire to win
While you are busy protecting the world, we have you covered!
In addition to fostering a virtual first collaborative environment, Venafi offers a benefits package that is in the top 10%. We provide 90% employer- paid premiums for both team members and their families for medical insurance and 100% employer-paid premiums for both team members and their families for dental and vision insurance. We have an uncapped Open PTO (Paid Time Off) policy, so team members have maximum flexibility to take time off. Additionally, we offer eleven company holidays and encourage taking time to volunteer in your community. We also offer 401(k) and company matching, company HSA contribution, 2x salary employer-paid life insurance, and parental leave. We even offer pet insurance!
More About Venafi:
Venafi is the undisputed leader in Machine Identity Management. Why? Because we created the category and are light years ahead of anyone that would consider competing! Gartner has recognized Venafi as number one in our space and as it turns out, one is NOT the loneliest number!
Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects machine identities. The Venafi platform provides visibility, intelligence, and automation for SSL/TLS, IoT, mobile, cloud native, Kubernetes, and SSH machine identity types. Many of the largest organizations in the world use Venafi.
Billions of dollars have been spent protecting usernames and passwords and almost nothing managing machine identities organizations are just now realizing that managing and protecting machine identities is as important as managing usernames and passwords. The bad guys know this and are using stolen or forged machine identities in their cyberattacks. In fact, Gartner says 50% of network attacks will use machine identities.
Come help us protect the world!