- USA Only
- 1 applicant
New York, New York, United States
Stacker is seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our Revenue team. As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll report directly into our Head of Brand Partnerships and be responsible for identifying and acquiring new business for our content studio and syndication products. You’ll be a full-lifecycle sales resource, responsible for prospecting, reaching out, pitching, and closing customer leads, selling to key decision makers across Marketing disciplines at mid-market and enterprise organizations. You’ll build your own go-to-market sales strategy and execute on the plan to achieve your sales targets. You’ll work closely with Revenue leadership to help operationalize successful sales strategies and be a vital part of a fast growing sales environment.
We’re seeking someone passionate about sales and digital marketing someone with the ability to execute as an individual contributor and contribute to the development of scalable sales strategies and a high performing sales culture. This is a unique opportunity to join on the ground floor of a high growth business and have an integral impact on the success of the company. Role responsibilities include:
- Own all stages of the outbound sales process – from prospecting to pitching to negotiating to closing and renewing.
- Effectively identify high value sales prospects and connect with key decision makers
- Successfully nurture and manage a healthy sales pipeline
- Clearly communicate and position Stacker value proposition to sales prospects
- Research and develop creative tactics to improve the sales process, accelerate time to close, and grow average deal size
- Comfortably navigate across the sales stack, including Apollo, Hubspot, Linkedin, etc.
- Collaborate with Stacker Account Management and Newsroom team to ensure successful onboarding and execution for new clients
- Proactively identify and execute growth strategies to scale sales organization
Stacker is a building innovative products and services for the world’s publishers. Every day, our efforts center on developing new and unique ways to produce, distribute, and fund great content. We do this through a number of waysfrom our tech-forward newsroom and newswire platform accessed by 2k+ publishers, to our novel brand studio and contributor products that power scalable, earned media and content distribution solutions for our partners.
As a self-funded company, we’re a resourceful team focused on building an inclusive, equitable culture around shared values of integrity, ownership, and collaboration. Building for the future is reflected in the way we work: we are remote-first, embrace flexible schedules, and offer competitive benefits and perks including unlimited vacation, an employee equity program, and full heath & dental coverage
We’re always looking for curious, media-minded thinkers to join the team. We encourage women, people of color, veterans, people with disabilities and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.
- 3-4+ years professional experience in business development or sales; preferably in digital media or content marketing
- Experience and comfort with operating in a small, nimble organization
- Intermediary understanding of digital marketing, PR, content, SEO, and/or earned media
- Experienced seller with the ability to independently own the end to end sales cycle
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a scrappy and get stuff done inclination
- Positive, adaptable and resilient with an unflappable personality. Able to navigate rejection with ease
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive self starter able with an innate sense of accountability
- Strategic thinker capable of creative problem solving
- High attention to detail with zero defect mindset
- Passionate about digital media/marketing or journalismEmployee wellbeing is top of mind for the Stacker team. We offer the following benefits to all team members
- Competitive Base
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Equity Stock Option Program
- Full Health & Dental Coverage
- Fully Remote Team
- Unlimited PTO
- 3 Months of Paid Family Leave
- Annual Team Offsites
- Monthly Virtual Social Events
- Awesome & Inclusive team culture!
Stacker is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.