- USA Only
Title: Account Executive
- Location: Remote
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is the leading product discovery platform for publishers and brands. Our award-winning solution allows users to discover and purchase products on the publisher sites they visit daily. We provide 2500+ merchants and retailers with unmatched exposure through product listings and shoppable articles. For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for readers. We’ve helped over 1,000 publishers monetize with commerce, including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and more.
StackCommerce is looking for a sales professional to help onboard new business accounts into our exciting Amplify program. This role will include sourcing, pitching and closing merchants (physical & digital products) whose SKUs would perform well in the StackCommerce marketplace. Our Amplify program offers these merchants an opportunity to secure guaranteed editorial coverage across Stack’s Tier I publisher sites (i.e. CNN, Good Morning America, TMZ, Mashable, NY Post, and more) in exchange for a monthly subscription. This program is an important generator of SaaS revenues for the company, and you will have an opportunity to come in and help lead the Amplify process, which includes daily communication with your account managers, the Stack publisher team, and other important departments within the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate relationships with new vendors (physical & digital products)
- Source, pitch, and close these vendors on Stack’s new Amplify subscription program.
- Be a contributing member to the core StackCommerce sales team
- Immerse yourself in the tools StackCommerce uses daily to function cross-departmentally at a high level (Salesforce, Asana, Slack, etc).
- Be held to revenue goals, sales activity metrics, and win goals.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of dedicated business-to-business inside sales experience.
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into businesses, including negotiations with director and above level contacts.
- Experience with ecommerce buying, daily deals, and lifestyle products.
- SalesForce experience.
- Direct cold email and phone sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven track record in business consulting and selling.
- Proven experience selling SaaS products
- Action-oriented, motivated and the previous results of demonstrated success.
- Ability to close 6-figure daily deal promotions.
- A proven hungry closer who loves the startup life.
- Proven experience selling SaaS products
- You were a top revenue performer at a previous organization
- You are well-versed at Salesforce
- You enjoy sourcing cool eCommerce products
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Homework Assignment: We send over a quick exercise that challenges you to solve a problem and come up with a creative solution. Get a feel for what you’ll be doing on a daily basis!
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 7 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our COO or CEO over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27 Thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, quarterly company Hack Days , monthly birthday celebrations, and team culture events (even while remote!)
- When We’re Back at the Office (if you are in LA):
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice take a jog to clear your mind!
- Free Food/Drinks Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal
Stack Highlights :
By the numbers…
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration. If you’re passionate about your work, we’d love to hear from you!