- North America
- 0 applicants (0%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) AST (UTC -4) NST (UTC -3:30)
Great Question is hiring an Account Executive to help us on our mission to democratize user research - helping companies talk to their customers more to ensure they build software that people want!
A well-funded seed-stage startup backed by Y Combinator and Funders Club, we're looking for an experienced Account Executive with B2B sales experience to join our high-performing, fully remote team.
This is an opportunity to get in early, work on an interesting problem, have a huge impact on the technology and culture of an early-stage company, and shape the future of how teams build software through research.
This is a remote role open to anyone able to work within American time zones.
This position is focused on both hunting, cultivating inbound, and closing deals with companies that would benefit from using our Research Automation Platform.
One of the keys to success in this position: You need to have the discipline to work independently and have a passion for the Research industry or have the drive to want to learn the business.
As an early member of our sales team, you’ll be a crucial asset in our journey.
- Develop campaigns to identify potential customers, whether hunting directly or leveraging our inbound marketing funnels
- Take a consultative selling process to understand customer needs and how our platform and team might address them
- Shape the culture and processes of our emerging sales team as the second AE
- Be a part of a fast-paced, early-stage team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related field
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in a SaaS SMB and/or Mid-Market AE role with a proven track record of closing business
- You are a hunter who has managed, closed, and upsold new and existing business
- Customer-centric. You care about delivering for our customers and what happens after the sale.
- High conviction. When you're in, you're all in. You take pride in your work and are passionate about delivering your best work
- You have a coachable, can-do attitude and are known to excel under pressure
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment wearing many hats and figuring things out
- You are familiar with one or several sales methodologies (MEDDIC, Sandler, GAAP, etc.)
- Experience and genuine enthusiasm for working in a startup environment
- Proven ability to effectively work remotely and excel in a remote work setting
- You consistently demonstrate excellence in your work, being dependable, hard-working, focused, determined, and accountable
- You are both collaborative and competitive, with strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and account management skills
- You have a strong drive to win and excel in sales, consistently setting and striving to surpass your personal records
- You are an agent of HAVING FUN!
- Competitive Salary + Commission (no Cap) + Equity
- Medical Insurance - Large Company Contribution
- Always Remote
- Education stipends
- Flexible PTO and Holidays
- Offsites, Regular Team Events, Virtual Gatherings, and more.