ExploreLearning is hiring a
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (25%)
Account Executive – Inside
time type Full time
Account Executive – Inside Sales
Location: Fully Remote, USA
To achieve assigned sales goals for math and science curriculum products within an assigned territory. Primary responsibilities include new account development (may necessitate one-on-one, small and large group presentations, requiring the coordination of various groups of people, product knowledge, phone and public speaking skills, and the use of various pieces of equipment for giving demonstrations), service and growth of existing customers. Various reports include sales forecasting, sales reports, gap analyses and strategic plans.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets by expanding existing business and developing new business.
- Work autonomously to obtain proficiency in math and science products and acquire knowledge of the education market in an assigned territory.
- Deliver sales presentations on math and science products to high-level decision makers with the ability to persuade and close business via online presentation tools.
- Improve product knowledge and selling skills by attending all sales meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline, customer data base records, and up to date sales forecasts.
- Deliver complete and accurate paperwork in a timely manner.
- Be informed of funding opportunities in assigned territory and keep districts and management updated on critical deadlines.
- Develop and maintain a positive business relationship with management, inside and field sales associates, and related Explore Learning department staff.
- Ability to travel to conferences and trade shows.
- 3-4 years consultative sales experience
- Bachelors Degree or Higher preferred
- Ability to sell via telephone and personal contact
- Confidence and motivation
- Organization skills and attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- An obsession with customer service and quality
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work with others in team to achieve common goals.
- Knowledge of on-line curriculum products and services
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Experience or background in education with focus on math or science
- Knowledge of math and/or science curriculum and knowledge of the K-12 market highly preferred
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at ExploreLearning. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired