- USA Only
- 2 applicants
Locations: United States Virtual
Time Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: R-101518
The Account Executive serves as the primary point of contact and liaison, as an individual contributor, between assigned clients and Assurant support teams. Carries out daily activitiesaligned to an annual planthat support maintaining and expanding existing client relationships beneficial to Assurant and its clients.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Directly carries out execution of key initiatives to promote revenue growth and engagement with the existing client base.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with key clients to ensure the stability of existing business, managing all day-to-day interactions and client needs.
- Key contributor to client business reviews to ensure metrics and mutual revenue goals are being met.
- Drives service utilization at the client level. Ensures services are performed as priced and contracted.
- In collaboration with Client Services, facilitates new client, product, or service installations.
- Carries out resolution of client issues in collaboration with cross-functional area leaders.
- Responsible for the oversight/management of client financial goal attainment (monthly), reporting, billing, and profit share statements.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- BS/BA Degree or higher
- 3+ years sales and/or marketing experience
- 2+ years interacting with mid to large clients and developing strategic relationships
- Ability to perform independently
- Drive for results
- Working knowledge of key deal / contract elements
- Effective communication skills (effective pitching to account stakeholders)
- Strong product knowledge
- Emerging negotiation skills
- Effectively cultivate relationships
Pay Range: $69,800.00 – $116,400.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.