Sparksoft is hiring a
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (14%)
Technical Recruiter (Federal)
Job Type Full-time
Are you a Technical Recruiter looking to positively impact millions of people? Our selected candidate will join a team of dreamers, drivers, and doers helping to reshape federal healthcare IT!
Sparksoft is a fast-growing, woman-owned small business that provides innovative technical solutions to the federal government. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter with experience in the federal domain to work with various Hiring Managers and Senior Leadership across multiple projects and departments. The ideal candidate will have a background in full lifecycle recruiting and the ability to identify top technical talent while managing internal customer relationships.
- Post and manage job openings on Sparksoft’s various job boards, career page, LinkedIn, etc.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting activities, including candidate sourcing, screening, interview coordination/scheduling, offer negotiation, and closing of candidates
- Use talent acquisition software to keep track of and manage open positions through the recruiting life cycle
- Communicate with candidates promptly and effectively
- Work with Hiring Managers and Senior Leadership to manage overall recruiting needs
- Participate in various company and talent acquisition events such as job fairs and all-hands meetings
- Help to fulfill strategic hiring needs within the organization and specific industry needs
- Utilize strategic and outside-the-box thinking/recruiting to identify technical talent
- Meet various recruiting goals and metrics on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
- Support special requests such as preparing reports and market research
- Continually evaluate and apply new sourcing methodologies to actively identify, cultivate, and grow target candidate pools of top talent
- Represent Sparksoft and its values in all interactions with potential internal and external candidates
- 5+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience within the federal domain
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor
- Experience using various Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to meet deadlines with a quick turnaround time
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced government consulting/contracting environment
- Well-developed assessment, negotiation, collaboration, and consultation skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, along with an ability to multitask and prioritize
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Sparksoft. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired