Remote, United States, Canada
Datavant is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect the world’s health data. By eliminating data silos in the healthcare industry, we aim to unlock opportunities to accelerate clinical data exchange, medical research, and help organizations design better ways to facilitate access, affordability, and quality of care leading to better patient outcomes.
By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a fully-remote, highly collaborative team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. While we have an exceptionally high bar, our hiring criteria are simple: we look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. Once we bring folks on board, we invest heavily in them, rapidly expanding their responsibilities as the company grows. Founded in 2017, we were valued at $7B in 2021, and continue our hyper-growth as we execute on ambitious goals for 2025. If you value working on projects that will change the face of healthcare alongside impactful coworkers, this is the place for you.
Today we are a team of 200+ working remotely across the US and Canada, but with your help we will soon be 500+. We give employees fewer rules and more responsibility and bias heavily towards folks who are smart, nice, and get things done. As a key member of our growing Talent Acquisition team at Datavant, you will play a pivotal role as a culture champion who helps us meet our ambitious business and talent goals. You will ensure we are attracting, identifying, and hiring top talent into our Product and Engineering teams. Your work will be crucial to our success!
- Leave no stone unturned to find future Datavanters. Our tech stack includes LinkedIn, AngelList, TopFunnel, Greenhouse, Slack, and G-Suite
- Proactively coach leaders and interviewers in order to implement strategies that will mitigate unconscious bias
- Nurture employee referral networks and passive candidate pools with high-touch, personalized plans to increase sourced candidates hired, increase the diversity of our candidate pools, and decrease time to hire
- Provide end-to-end welcoming, empathetic, and transparent communication for candidates to ensure timely updates and smooth transitions throughout each stage in the hiring process, resulting in increase offer acceptance rates
- Develop engaging written content – both independently and in partnership with team members- resulting in engaged, excited candidates who convert from passive to active to hired
- Maintain accurate records in our ATS- Greenhouse- and weekly reporting dashboards to ensure we attain our goals and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to continually up-level our work
What You Will Bring to the Table:
- Direct experience as a full-cycle recruiter for fast-paced startup companies where you’ve provided an exceptional candidate experience
- Technical recruiting experience with a track record of finding high-performing candidates and building engineering teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a bias towards action. You enjoy understanding what a team is doing and finding ways to craft compelling narratives for candidates
- Experience working directly with hiring managers and executives to define job requirements, build interview plans, and consult on hiring best practices
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and can communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- A desire to scale diverse teams and an appreciation for the success that diverse teams are proven to drive
- Flexibility! You are eager to work in a hyper-growth environment where needs evolve and done is better than perfect, but you also always strive to improve and grow.
- Hustle! You understand that speed is a differentiating factor when recruiting top talent and you know how to ensure you have a high volume of activities each week to ensure you’ll meet your goals
- A belief that connecting the world’s health data to unlock new discoveries and improved patient outcomes is meaningful, important work
Bonus Points If:
- You have prior experience working in Healthtech companies
- You are excited to take on more responsibility in the near future. Our small team won’t stay small for long.
We are committed to building a diverse team of Datavanters who are smart, nice, and get things done where every Datavanter is empowered to bring their authentic self to their work. We are all responsible for stewarding a high- performance culture in which all Datavanters belong and thrive. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences.
At the end of this application, you will find a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to respond, your responses will be used to help us identify areas of improvement in our recruitment process. We can only see aggregate responses and are unable to view individual responses. In fact, we aren’t even able to see if you’ve responded or not! Responding is your choice and it will not be used in any way in our hiring process.