Team Lead, HR Help Center
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (15%)
Team Lead, HR Help Center (Remote Eligible)
- Richmond, VA
- US Remote
- Plano, TX
- McLean, VA
- Wilmington, DE
time type Full time
job requisition id R164999
West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
As a Team Lead in the HR Help Center , you will lead a dynamic team of front line associates who are the face of Human Resources for Capital One employees and former Capital One employees. Collaborative problem solving is key. An ability to create excitement and maintain high levels of morale through change are essential for leaders within Capital One. HR Help Center Team Leads manage, develop and motivate an internal team of 8 – 12 associates, coaching to exceed standards of customer service and a world class Associate Experience.
- Accountable for achieving HR Help Center and Benefit Center goals for a team of up to 10 associates handling inbound inquiries via phone, email and chat channels
- Provide appropriate recognition and morale support for direct team and parallel Help Center teams
- Partner closely with Supervisor to ensure that phone, email and chat channels are adequately supported
- Provide continuous feedback, coaching and development to improve and maintain high quality customer experience, effectiveness and efficiency metrics
- Prepare and deliver monthly performance reviews for direct reports.
- Manage service level metrics across the HR Help Center operations (SLA, NPS, QA, AHT, ASA, etc) to high efficiency standards
- Motivate and develop associates and help them achieve their career aspirations
- Ensure timely administrative responsibilities of time cards, team meetings, etc.
- Maintain open communication with team
- Participate and lead continuous improvement efforts
- Act as a subject matter expert to Tier 1 associates
- Develop / maintain process documentation as needed
- Work closely with LOB and HR partner areas as needed
- Maintain high level of integrity related to Associate Personal Information
- Other job duties as assigned
Regular attendance is required to be successful in this role and overtime may be required as business needs dictate. This role will require flexibility to work shifts that will vary between 7am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
- At least 3 years of experience working in customer service, back office, a contact center, or HR operations
- At least 2 years of experience of people management experience
- At least 4 months of experience in the HR Help Center
- At least 1 year of experience with Google Suite
- At least 1 year of experience with MS Excel
- At least 1 year of experience with Workday HRIS
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ year of process management experience
- 2+ years of call center experience
- 1+ years of Human Resources experience
- 1+ years of experience with Workday and Salesforce Case Management platforms
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced Google skills (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in an agile environment (JIRA)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Location is New York City: $87,300 – $99,600 for Sr. HR Associate
Location is San Francisco, California: $92,500 – $105,500 for Sr. HR Associate
Remote roles in other areas of New York & California, and across Colorado & Washington: $74,000 – $84,400 for Sr. HR Associate
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website. Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting or via email. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).