- USA Only
- 21 applicants (81%)
Title: Talent Sourcer
Location: United States (East); United States (Midwest)
Classifications: Full-Time Remote
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank’s Talent Sourcing team is hiring a Talent Sourcer! This role will support the Consumer and Business Banking business line. It will support a recruiting team that hires for U.S. Bank’s retail branches in the Midwest and Eastern United States. These roles can be branch management or banker positions at onsite, metro or community (rural) branch locations.
In this role, you’ll need to be resourceful to generate pipelines. You’ll use boolean, Monster, LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, Phenom, Workday and networking to build talent pools. As a Talent Sourcer, you’ll be assigned 10-20 hard to fill positions.
- Current Talent Sourcer
- Creative sourcer with proven results
- Skilled in Boolean
Location: This role is open to candidates nationwide. Depending on location and business needs the position may be remote or hybrid. Ideal location would be in the Midwest or Eastern United States.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of recruiting experience or combination of related sales, research, marketing, or Human Resources experience
- Basic knowledge of talent acquisition processes including research, sourcing and selection of a broad, diverse population of applicants
- Experience as a Talent Sourcer is highly preferred
- General market intelligence and business line function knowledge and understanding of how specific roles hired for connect to the business line and the organization as a whole (bonus points for experience in Midwest/East and rural communities)
- Effective project management skills
- Basic marketing and recruitment network skills
- General knowledge of and ability of conduct a behavioral based interview
- Ability to review and understand data, trends and metrics
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems