Talent Acquisition Specialist - Clinical
- USA Only
- 6 applicants (23%)
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Clinical
Job Locations US
Category Corporate Support
Type Full Time
Pay Range COR Talent Acquisition Specialist – $65,860 – $92,205
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Clinical Talent Acquisition Specialist (3-4 month Contractor) full lifecycle recruiting for their assigned book of business and is a key member of the Talent Acquisition Team within our growing organization.
The Clinical Talent Acquisition Specialist (3-4 month Contractor) will partner with leaders to understand, not only current, but future staffing needs and build a pipeline of top talent, provide consistent communication on sourcing strategies, and deliver results to meet business needs. This role also serves as a brand ambassador for DispatchHealth as we strive to provide a superior and differentiated candidate experience.
What You’ll Do
3-4 Month Contract
- Partner with hiring managers to determine hiring needs
- Proactively source candidates for current and upcoming needs
- Review, evaluate and screen candidates for skill level, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Acts as consultant to managers on topics of staffing and workflow processes
- Develop and deploy effective strategies for recruitment including social media, job boards, email campaigns, networking opportunities, state/national medical and professional organizations, and hiring events
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain knowledge of policies and procedures and perform in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements, external laws, and accreditation standards as they relate to the DispatchHealth People Services department.
- Maintains professional knowledge of current trends and innovate recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- provide exceptional service with a high sense of urgency
- Meet or exceed recruiting timelines and goals, including metrics, as established by talent acquisition leadership
- Assist in the roll out and execution of recruitment projects and initiatives
What You Need
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Excellent references
- The ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Understanding of CRM tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Experience with iCIMS applicant tracking system preferred
Who We Are
- DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare.
- Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
- Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
- Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
- We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
- Building the world’s largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care