Talent Acquisition Specialist
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3) AST (UTC -4) FKST (UTC -3)
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company and we are well on our way to becoming the best hosting provider in the world! We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica!
We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Kinsta continues to grow at an incredible pace, and we’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and help us find awesome talent! You will be working fully remotely, sourcing and recruiting for a globally distributed team. As a team, we prioritize inclusion and aim to treat every candidate with care.
We realize that for many, we are a first point of contact at the company and we strive to make sure that everyone joins on a positive note.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the full lifecycle recruitment process for Sales, Marketing, Finance and the Customer Team
- Actively sourcing, engaging, and recruiting talent through multiple platforms
- Partnering with managers to define roles and recruiting strategies
- Reviewing incoming applications, conducting phone screens and coordinating every step of the process
- Ensuring that candidates have a seamless and friendly experience at every stage of our recruitment process, while also keeping in mind what’s good for the company
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in full cycle, in-house recruitment role in a startup or technology company
- You have great experience in international recruitment
- You have extensive experience sourcing candidates from various platforms, including LinkedIn and social media
- You are fully fluent in English
- You are an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail
- You can easily navigate ambiguity and work autonomously in a fast-changing environment
Great to have:
- Experience working for a fully remote, globally distributed organization
- Experience recruiting for tech positions
- Experience conducting interviewer training workshops
- Experience working on D&I initiatives
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company