Talent Acquisition Manager
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (44%)
Talent Acquisition Manager
US | MA | Remote
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental.
We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement.
Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
FUNCTION GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION
Our mission is to identify, develop, and retain the talent and capabilities we need to drive business performance, and achieve our strategic objectives. We are committed to enabling a successful employee experience from Day One at Iron Mountain and creating a supportive, diverse, creative (and fun!) work environment.
We’re dedicated to giving employees the HR resources and high level of strategic support they need when they need it, in an integrated, simplified and consistent way across the globe.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Manager of Talent Acquisition will lead a team of recruiters that support multiple verticals and geographies across the enterprise. We are seeking a transformational leader who does not fear change, has an innovative mindset, and has a passion for recruiting.
The Manager of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for upholding recruitment operations, delivery, and strategy across assigned business units in North America Field Operations and will bring industry experience as a leader in hourly, exempt and high volume recruitment.
YOU’LL GET TO
- Act as a thought partner, advisor, and consultant to Executives, Hiring Leaders and HR Business Partners
- Have a futuristic and innovative lens to always challenge the status quo
- Lead a team of high volume recruiting professionals in the delivery of operational excellence
- Manage recruitment KPI’s to ensure that the team’s performance is running efficiently and improving over time
- Develop relationships with HR and business leaders to continuously identify value add activities related to how Talent Acquisition supports the enterprise goals
- Have a strong focus on people management and be responsible for the coaching, training, development, and career mapping of a recruitment team
- Refine, relaunch, and build new recruitment strategies to support hiring initiatives with clear and defined goals and outcomes
- Project manage and lead internal initiatives from a talent perspective
- Embrace technology as we investigate new tools and resources to automate and optimize different stages of the process
- Jump in to help source, recruit, and coordinate to support your team when needed and lead by example
- Create governance in operational delivery while maintaining a flexible, scalable recruitment model
- Review current processes to identify areas of opportunity and determine plans for continuous improvement and optimization
- Be data driven and use recruitment reporting and analytics to make great business decisions
- Work in a remote environment!
- You embrace change, showcase flexibility and adaptability
- You are passionate about the development and success of your team
- You are not afraid to share feedback both positive and constructive
- You can work under pressure in a fast moving business climate where expectations are high
- You believe that talent acquisition plays a critical role in the success of an organization
- You get excited about building new recruitment strategies
- You are never satisfied with consistently delivering the status quo
- You often think of the future and envision things different than how they are done today
- You understand what it’s like to be a recruiter and have managed your own desk
- You are personable, approachable, involved, and present in all you do
- You have the ability to motivate your team through empowerment
- You can bring your true self to work every day
- You are a data-oriented thinker, comfortable using data and analytics to guide decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience working in talent acquisition
- 3+ years’ experience in a people leadership position managing a recruitment team
- Proven leadership of full life cycle recruitment functions from strategic sourcing through onboarding
- Experience building, implementing, and scaling recruitment strategies
- Strong business acumen to partner, consult, and build relationships with executive level teammates
- Prior experience leading, managing and developing high volume recruitment teams; preferably hourly and non-exempt recruitment
- Ability to engage with, influence and build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience using Workday as an Applicant Tracking System
- Have a blended background in a combination of Agency, RPO, and Non Exempt recruiting
- External vendor relationship management
- Understanding of how to leverage data and analytics to develop insight and drive solutions
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an ever evolving global organization focused on transformation
- Have a support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion and share feedback
- Open space to be creative, strategize, brainstorm, and plan for the future success of the TA function
- Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries
- Be part of a winning team who embrace diversity, inclusion, and our differences