Talent Acquisition Diversity Sourcer
- USA Only
Location: US & Canada Locations Only; 100% Remote
About Test Double
Software is broken, and we’re working hard to fix it. While the goal may seem audacious, it’s what drives us. We believe that the current state of software development is not good enough and we’re looking for others to help join our cause and improve the lives of software developers, business owners, and users who are saddled with hard-to-maintain code, cost overruns, and buggy apps.
Test Double is a rapidly growing software consultancy with over 80 consultants working remotely in the United States and Canada. As Test Double has grown, so have the demands on finding and qualifying talented agents to join our cause. We are looking for a committed and experienced diversity sourcer to join our remote team and support the recruiting efforts of Test Double.
About the role
The ideal candidate will have experience with outbound sourcing in the software development industry. This person will be working remotely to support the growth of a premier agency and will be responsible for supporting our equity, diversity, and inclusion sourcing initiatives while simultaneously supporting our high standards for client delivery and people success. Clear communication, high empathy, strong attention to detail, and a commitment to help others of all backgrounds, genders, and colors succeed will be critical in this role. This role will be the first technical sourcer to join our team and will have a direct impact on diversifying Test Double and strategically scaling our company alongside Colleen Leonard and Anya Iverova.
- Explore new channels for technical diversity sourcing, and use data to validate or eliminate each hypothesized approach
- Consistently attract diverse candidates for the Senior and Staff Software Consultant roles, with additional roles being defined and added as we build out our team.
- Reach out to qualified candidates using unique tools/strategies (including but not limited to LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Increase the diversity of candidates interviewing at Test Double
- Ensure candidates have a delightful experience, regardless of hiring outcome
2+ years of technical recruiting or technical sourcing, 1+ years of EDI recruitment or sourcing
Proven track record of sourcing technical talent from underrepresented groups
- Existing network specific to underrepresented groups in tech
- Team-oriented with high empathy for others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple tactical and strategic tasks simultaneously
- Able to understand and effectively pitch candidates on the technical and non-technical benefits of working at Test Double
- Strong drive and motivation, sees tasks through to completion
- Experience in recruitment operations, including research, data organization and data visualization, etc. is a plus!
100k – 110k with additional annual bonus upon completing hiring goals. Salary dependent on experience and results of qualification process
Benefits provided include:
- Remote-first company
- 5 weeks flexible time off (vacation and sick time)
- 10 paid holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (we pay 100% of premiums for agents and their families)
- ESOP Employee stock ownership program – Test Double is 100% employee owned
- Up to 14 weeks parental leave (8 weeks at 100% of salary)
- 1 week of conference attendance (and up to $3,000 of expense)
- New computer hardware purchase every 3 years
- Co-working space reimbursement (1/2 rent up to $500 monthly)
- 2 week Sabbatical leave after 5th year
- 2 company-wide retreat experiences each year
- 10% Growth Time each week
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement contribution match up to 3% of salary
- Life Insurance
- AD&D (Canadian-base Agents Only)