ServiceNow Consultant, Human Resources Information Systems
Title: ServiceNow Consultant HR Information Systems (REMOTE)
Location: Statewide, MD, United States
ServiceNow Consultant HR Information Systems Team– Work from Home Position, can work anywhere in the USA.
If you are a Consultant with relevant ServiceNow experience this position could be perfect for you! Enjoy no commute time, while providing HR support to one of the largest, most dynamic not-for-profit organizations.
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work remotely (100% from home) to primarily work with ServiceNow HR module and provide support to HR and other entities in the American Red Cross.
The ServiceNow Consultant is responsible for implementation and ongoing support of ServiceNow’s HR Module. The analyst is part of a team responsible for managing business processes and partnering with internal and external partners to enhance and deploy new capabilities. The Senior Analyst will serve as an expert in HR business processes, configurations, consulting with partners on system capabilities and how to best leverage existing systems, as well as translating HR business requirements.
The individual will need to effectively operate in a fast past, changing environment by managing changing priorities, while being responsive, dependable when supporting the HR business and coworkers. The individual must multi-task efficiently, manage projects, work independently with little supervision, and keep assignments organized by planning their work and meeting project deadlines.
- Recommend, implement, and plan for improvements, enhancements, and new applications to the ServiceNow system.
- Maintain, develop, and revise all proof of configuration, knowledge articles, Standard Operating Procedures and other documentation as required
- Interface with systems analysts and users to ensure that configuration concepts/requirements meet the needs of end users within the organization.
- Customizes forms, workflows, IU action, Business Rules, Service Portal, system imports, Business Analytics, reporting and Service Catalog Partners with HR and its Centers of Excellence to identify business needs.
- Tests and coordinates UAT testing, training, and communications
- Administer security to ensure data protection and privacy
- Develops and maintains strong working knowledge of all ServiceNow capabilities.
- Stays up to date on release materials and provides business recommendations on enhancements to help improve business processes
- Follows and understands best practices of the system development lifecycle methodology Utilizes MS Tools (Excel, Word, etc.) to create project documentation Desired Experience with Integrations in / out of ServiceNow.
- Scope: Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area. Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects. Adapt precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
- 7 or more years of ServiceNow experience and demonstrated knowledge of ServiceNow administration and upgrade activities highly preferred. Experience working with HR Service Delivery in ServiceNow and Integrations in and out of ServiceNow highly preferred.
Management Experience: N/A
Skills & Abilities: Ability to work on a team. Ability to lead cross- functional projects and interact with team members at all levels. Work independently, with strong customer service focus to interact with various business units within the organization. Possess an understanding / experience with HR business processes Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to utilize MS Tools (Excel, Word, etc.) to create project documentation
Travel: May travel and participate in meetings and conferences throughout chapter jurisdiction, state and Red Cross system.
For those candidates located in Colorado or Connecticut, the salary range for this position is: $78,000 – $88,400. Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.