Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- USA Only
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist- (Remote)
- United States of America : Remote
- Full Time
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partners with managers to identify needs, job specifications, and qualifications necessary to fill positions.
- Develops and implements organizational recruiting strategies to attract and find the best qualified candidates; is able to sell to candidates the company, the function and role.
- Creates recruitment advertising and online postings. Sources candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, local media resources, employee referrals, agency referrals and other sources as needed.
- Assesses potential candidates for fit within the position identified, including skills, education, and experience and also competency and company culture alignment.
- Conducts interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data relevant to the selection process. Partners with HR Business Partners and managers to further evaluate candidates after on-site interviews. Ensures candidates meet minimum job requirements.
- Prepares, extends and negotiates competitive job offers.
- Builds strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR and ensures a high level of customer service.
- Keeps hiring managers informed throughout the recruitment process.
- Develops and executes on innovative methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external passive, diverse candidates for potential employment.
- Maintains integrity of all staffing process records within Workday applicant tracking system
- Manages external vendor relationships with key hires or hard to fill requisitions.
- Strives for continuous improvement on key performance metrics such as time-to-fill and satisfaction surveys.
- Attends recruitment events as needed.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements. Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Accesses and utilizes HR information systems and data to run reports and validate, analyze, and utilize global employee data.
- Completes recruitment projects as requested.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
JOB FAMILY: Recruiting
DIVISION: CHR Corporate Human Resources
LOCATION: United States of America : Remote
- WORK SHIFT: Standard
- TRAVEL: No
- MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE: No