Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- USA Only
Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Looking to GROW within a company that you can help GROW? Leidos is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Defense Talent Acquisition team!
The successful candidate will partner with Hiring Managers to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates for both funded and unfunded requisitions; and drive the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process while adhering to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements. Telecommute optionally.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide talent acquisition support across multiple DoD Programs, recruit candidates for both CONUS and OCONUS positions.
- Source, qualify and screen candidates, assist in the coordinating of interviews, salary negotiations, and processing of employment offers.
- Utilize sourcing tools and creative techniques to include online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, referrals, etc to develop robust candidate pipelines.
- Establish effective relationships with Hiring Managers and Line Leadership, by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and timely communications with internal customers.
- Support all Corporate and Defense Group Diversity Initiatives.
- Ensure all hiring activities are HR compliant and adhere to OFCCP guidelines.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 plus years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience (Additional experience, education, and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing, recruiting, and sourcing strategies.
- Experienced in building, cultivating, and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Success in applying recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating.
- Must be results-oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS
- Previous experience recruiting for Cyber & Networking Technical Professionals
- Previous experience recruiting in the Cleared DoD or Intelligence market.
- Previous experience recruiting for professionals with security clearances as well as experience recruiting for intelligence professionals.
- Pay Range: $81,900.00 – $126,000.00 – $170,100.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment and Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.