Senior Recruiter - General and Administrative Teams
- USA Only
Senior Recruiter – G &A Teams
CORPORATE – PEOPLE
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost-effective, and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $135M to date and has offices across the US in Oakland, California, Dallas, Texas, and New York, NY with approximately 400 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
We’ve built an amazing culture where everyone has a voice. We’re nice. We get things done. We have fun. We believe in work-life balance (yes, you can really take a vacation). And our values are pretty B.A.D.A.S.S.
- e customer-obsessed.
- ct like an owner, because you are one.
- on’t be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
- ll of us are empowered to do the right thing.
- tay curious and create what’s next. Fast.
- eriously. No jerks.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing team. This role will support the full life-cycle recruiting for our G&A functions such as Finance, Legal, and the People team. You will have an opportunity to help add great talent to these groups and grow these teams in 2022.
What You Will Do:
- Attract and hire great people, who will help grow both our business and add to our great culture!
- Generate robust candidate pipeline through disciplined, measured, and customized outreach strategies including: personal network, events, LinkedIn, social media, trade schools, and on-campus events where appropriate.
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a superior candidate experience.
- Create strong partnership with your hiring managers so they see you as their trusted talent partner.
- Be part of building our Talent Acquisition function through various projects around candidate experience and employment branding.
- Provide guidance to more junior team members
What You Bring With You:
- BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience, including a proven track record in sourcing and engagement of passive candidates.
- Ability to manage full recruiting cycle independently, and solve complex challenges
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem solver who gets stuff done.
- Recruiter who enjoys the hunt, building his/her own pipeline, and possesses strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Outstanding networking skills, with a successful track record of direct sourcing candidates.
- Excellent at driving the process and keeping things moving forward despite obstacles.
For our regular full-time roles, we offer a great benefits package!
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Supplemental bonus to support “work from home” office needs
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
- We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
- Virtual company-sponsored outings