- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
We’re looking for an innovative and experience-centric Senior Recruiter who will help streamline and scale our recruiting processes, remove operational roadblocks, and promote strategies and behaviors that bring us the highest quality candidates and deliver the best possible experience to hiring managers. Someone who is passionate about recruiting and will drive workflows to ensure that we identify top talent and match to hiring managers at a high velocity.
We're headquartered in California (in that town with the beautiful bridge), but the job’s location can be anywhere in the US. To start, this role is part- time (20 hours/week) but will become full-time (40 hours/week) within the first 3-4 weeks. Work hours will mostly be based on US-West coast time. All training and work will be done remotely wherever you are, but you need to have a reliable computer and the ability to keep it running.
About our company:
Mindmaven is a Coaching company that focuses on helping professionals, primarily CEOs and Founders of rapidly-growing companies, succeed by teaching them how to proactively manage important relationships in meaningful ways. We believe that the leaders we work with are good people, desiring to lead well and make a difference in the world, and our goal is to help them do it without sacrificing what matters most in life: relationships. This is our way to help make the world a better place. If you want to help in that mission, keep reading!
- Passion for people: You believe the most important thing in life is relationships, including (or especially) when it comes to running a successful company. You believe in the best of people and get excited to be a part of a person's growth.
- Strong Ethics: You believe that earning trust with others is a critical part of being successful. You are incredibly passionate about doing things with integrity and discretion.
- Attention to detail: You love details - if you could, you would grow them in your yard, feed them daily and never let even one get away.
- Thinking ahead: You enjoy thinking one step ahead for the people you work with, solving needs before they even arise in their minds.
- Highly communicative: You believe that many issues and challenges do not even arise if you communicate well. You can’t remember ever being accused of talking too little.
- Self-confident: You can communicate professionally and confidently with seasoned business contacts. Heck, you would even impress the president of the United States.
- Learning: You thrive on advancing your skills and knowledge and have done your share of self-learning.
- Creative problem-solver: You have a proven skill of evaluating how to best solve a given (expected or unexpected) challenge. You stay on the edge of creativity to provide an intelligent solution. You believe there's always a solution and you'll find it faster than Indiana Jones.
- Reliable and Professional: Within just a few short weeks, the person you’re supporting will build a high-level of confidence and trust in you.
- Listening and empathy is an art form: You understand the value of listening and love collecting more information than just the words that are being said.
- Technology is fun: You might not have earned the honors of being called a “geek” but if given a piece of technology (a service, software or hardware), you will make it purr like a cat.
- Change is good: You are excited by change and understand the needs of an early-stage company.
- Experiences are key: You have a service mindset with a passion for delivering value through warm interactions.
Hiring Manager Relationship Management
- Help lead qualifying and maintenance calls with Hiring Managers and skillfully match candidates to needs at a fast-pace.
- Consistently maintain pipeline status and updates to reflect latest standings for all assigned Hiring Managers.
- Run a reliable maintenance and follow-up process that ensures optimal experience and progress for all assigned Hiring Managers.
- Serve as an expert or consultant to Hiring Managers, related to filling their need as effectively as possible.
Recruiting Operations Optimization Support
- Help build a job board management system that ensures consistency and optimization across all platforms (including LinkedIn, WeWorkRemotely, Craigslist, and any other platform we may engage).
- Support the implementation of recruiting messaging and outreach campaigns to help bring in more leads.
- Support the delivery of consistent reporting of our key metrics to guide shared understanding and continuous improvement around talent pipelines, funnel, and hiring KPI's to ensure we're always able to match supply to demand (and vice versa).
- Proactively identify patterns that could become problems and provide solutions.
- Skillfully escalate problems, concerns, or recommendations to the appropriate leader, when needed.
- Support the development and execution of plans to drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals.
- Continuously look for ways to improve & scale the quality of experience delivered to clients & candidates.
Recruiting Team Management Support
- Work with the Lead Recruiter to mentor and train members of management and hiring managers in the areas of interviewing, recruiting, and the use of all recruiting methods and tools on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with Recruiting Managers on standardized candidate and Hiring Manager communication strategies that improve engagement and conversion.
- Work with the Lead Recruiter to monitor performance of the Recruiting team and identify and solve inefficiencies or roadblocks.
Please only apply if are/have:
- Willing to write a customized response to this job post.
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience - preferably around helping build businesses and implementing process/systems.
- At least 3 years of experience directly in recruiting.
- Experience working successfully in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- A deep understanding of modern Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proven ability to successfully work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish operational goals.
- Demonstrated practice of applying data to drive critical decisions
- At least 1 year of successful experience working remotely
Congratulations, you have made it to the end of this job posting! That might already qualify you for this job. We can’t wait to hear from you!