- 25 applicants (29%)
Title: Senior Recruiter
Location: REMOTE, Other/Not Applicable, Germany
The Talent Acquisition Team at Leggett & Platt is searching for a bright and energetic Senior Talent Advisor to support our Corporate group. We’re looking for a strategic partner to develop relationships with leaders at all levels within Engineering and Operations, as you use your knowledge in technical recruiting to build a world-class organization.
As a global-diversified manufacturing company, it’s sometimes hard to explain all the different things we do. We like to say, “we’re the biggest company no one has ever heard of.” We are confident you interact with one of our products in your daily life without knowing it. Whether it’s the mattress you sleep on, the car you drive, the plane you fly on, or the furniture you sit on, our high-quality components are there supporting you. If you join our team, your work will ensure people across the world have a little more comfort in their lives.
In Talent Acquisition , we’re in the business of partnering with leaders to recruit high-caliber talent and help others find their career paths within our growing organization that’s big picture. On a smaller scale, we’re also in the business of writing job ads like this one, and we wanted ours to stand out. (Plus, we’re a little quirky.) So, please enjoy the countdown list we created for you!
Five responsibilities of a Talent Advisor:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to recruit and hire top-notch candidates and integrate them into L&P
- Partner with our business unit leadership teams to understand their individualized business needs and advise on high-level talent strategies
- Manage or assist with other Talent Acquisition projects such as training, technology implementations, and our efforts in inclusion, diversity and equity
- Participate in cross-functional project work with other areas of Talent and HR, including Learning & Development, Communications and Social Media, and HR Technology
- Represent L&P in community and academic events and recruitment activities
What to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile, and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs, and describe how we approach working together.
- Put People First reflects our commitment to safety and care of each other, learning and development, and creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect, empathy and belonging.
- Do the Right Thing focuses us on acting with honesty and integrity, delivering the results the right way, taking pride in our work, and speaking the truth good or bad.
- Do Great WorkTogether occurs when we engage without hierarchy, collaborate as a team, embrace challenges, and work for the good of all of us.
- Take Ownership and Raise the Bar demonstrates our responsibility to add value and make a difference, challenge the status quo and biases to make things better, foster innovative and creative solutions to drive impact, and explore new perspectives and embrace change.
Our Commitment to You
We’re actively taking steps to make sure our culture is inclusive and that our processes and practices promote equity for all. Leggett & Platt is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veteran status, and more. Join us!
We welcome and encourage applications if you meet the minimum qualifications. Even if you do not meet the preferred qualifications, we’d love the opportunity to consider you.
For more information about how we handle your personal data in connection with our recruiting processes, please refer to the Recruiting Privacy Notice on the “Privacy Notice” tab located at http://privacy.leggett.com