- USA Only
Title: Senior Recruiter
Guru helps teams create and surface the knowledge they need to do their jobs in real-time. With two hub offices, including a distributed team across the US, we are excited to welcome another Senior Recruiter to the team. At Guru, hiring is a team effort and it is crucial to the company’s success. We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Recruiter to partner with as we scale our growing teams across all departments.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the existing Talent Team, People Operations team and Hiring Managers to strategize and support our hiring initiatives. Once acclimated, you will be expected to manage full desk recruiter responsibilities, and may support both Technical and Non-Technical positions. You will have the opportunity to shape our recruiting strategy, influence our employer branding, hiring processes and culture. You’ll succeed in this role if you have a passion for creating an amazing candidate experience and a love for perfecting internal processes.
This position is not only about how well you help us hire people we admire; it’s also about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skill set to an energized environment and highly collaborative team.
- Maintain a great experience for all candidates including the ones who don’t get the job by paying attention to details, staying on top of processes, and providing timely feedback – this job is about building relationships
- Partner closely with Hiring Managers to deeply understand their needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build a strategy to hire amazing people for Guru
- Focus on diverse, equitable, and inclusive hiring practices
- Collaborate with team members to create, recommend, and implement strategies to solve problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Source and identify passive and active candidates to build Guru’s teams through the use of unique tools and sourcing techniques
- Identify new ways to build awareness of Guru in our hiring markets
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
- Maintain high attention to detail in all aspects of the role, especially when entering data in the ATS and other collaboration tools
- 5+ years of extensive recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting technical hiring teams
- Previous startup experience preferred and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a small and highly effective team.
- Detail oriented, open-minded and patient mindset
- Have a true ‘learn and grow’ attitude toward perfecting your craft
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Ability to attend networking events and confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally
- Technology knowledge we don’t expect you to be able to code, but need you to have proficiency in discussing different technical stacks
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- Proven track record of happy hires
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits to you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Paid Parental, Family & Medical Leave
- Unlimited Vacation
- Professional Development Stipend
- Wellness Stipend
- Home Office Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Thrive After Five: in recognition of our long-tenured employees, Guru celebrates your five year anniversary with a $10,000 personal travel reimbursement
- Remote perks
- Generous medical benefits package
- Guru-sponsored company & team events, no matter where you work
This is a full-time position that can be Remote or based out of our Philadelphia or San Francisco offices. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.