- USA Only
- REMOTE – USA
COVID Update – We are actively hiring for this position and are operating as a fully distributed organization across the United States. We anticipate a future where some Eveners will be in an office again, but many will continue to be remote for their entire tenure. We are building an organization that puts the health and wellbeing of our employees (and their families) first.
More than half of American workers live paycheck-to-paycheck. Stuck in this cycle, they collectively lose over $120 billion each year on payday loans, bank overdrafts, and fees. We’re trying to fix that by building new financial services that make it easier to plan ahead, pay down debt, and save. And we’re doing it as a transparent, straightforward business that only profits when our members do.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to find people who will thrive in our environment and help us solve the problem above. You will recruit roles across the company, with a focus on technical roles.
What you’ll do:
- Hire great people! That’s the long and short of it. Do this by sometimes listening to industry best practices, sometimes collaborating with your team, and sometimes testing out that crazy idea that just might work!
- Help implement creative and scalable changes to our recruiting processes.
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence.
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates who are under represented in tech.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance, People Ops, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience.
- Invest in activities that advance the Even employer brand.
What you’ll need:
- 6+ years of recruiting experience with 4+ years focused on technical recruiting, preferably in a high growth environment.
- Track record of being a strategic sourcer and closer.
- Passion for Even’s product and the problem we’re trying to solve.
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient.
- Experience prioritizing diversity and inclusion in how you fill roles (with the results to show for it).
- Strong opinions loosely held about how best to attract, screen, and sell great talent.
- Experience thriving in a constantly changing environment.
What you’ll get from us:
- The chance to work on a serious problem that affects more than half the U.S. population
- Competitive compensation, equity, and healthcare packages.
- 401(k) with 50% match from Even on up to 6% of your salary.
- A $5,000 annual educational stipend to invest in your learning and development.
- A $500 annual stipend to use towards personal financial advice.
- A $100 monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses.
- A $50 weekly stipend for meals and groceries while our office remains closed due to COVID.
- A 5-year exercise window on stock options after 2 years at Even.
- A flexible vacation policy and a team that understands building a company is a marathon, not a sprint.
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave for birthing parents and 12 for nonbirthing.
- A culture that gives you the autonomy you need to do great work, and the transparency you need to make good decisions.
Even is used by people of all backgrounds and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their customers. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Even. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.