Senior Human Resources Generalist
- 15 applicants (21%)
Senior HR Generalist
HR HR ADMIN
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company with a growing club of 24,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We’re motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment, where our team members feel empowered to make an impact from wherever their hearts call them to go!
We’re looking for a Senior HR Generalist to manage all HR administration for Kinsta in Hungary, including payroll, benefits, global HR projects, data administration, and act as the first point of contact for our team members. As a senior team member, you will report directly to our HR Manager for EMEA. This is an opportunity for experienced HR professionals to manage the full employee lifecycle while working as an essential part of a globally- distributed technology company.
What You Will Do:
- Support all HR Generalists across the organization on topics such as process improvement, automatisation, project management and training.
- Organize and maintain personnel data and records in Hungary, ensuring confidentiality and compliance with applicable laws, regulations and Kinsta’s internal policies.
- Assist local payroll processing agencies with recurring recordkeeping and payroll processing activities to ensure compliance with applicable laws and completion of payroll.
- Keep internal HR databases and information systems up-to-date.
- Be the first point of contact for questions from employees and contractors regarding HR data or information in Hungary.
- Own the entire onboarding and offboarding process.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of demonstrated work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Generalist, Payroll Specialist, or another similar role.
- Employee-lifecycle experience, including contract management, onboarding and offboarding, as well as payroll processing.
- As English is our company language, near native-level fluency in both written and spoken English is a strong requirement.
- Native Hungarian knowledge.
- Experience creating and maintaining process documentation.
- Project management skills and demonstrated experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits for employees hired in the USA (including vision and dental), UK, and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.