Senior Director of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Culture
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (9%)
Senior Director of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Culture
Job Category Other Professional Careers
Requisition Number: SENIO007108
- ## Locations Showing 1 location
SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!
Presidio is on the leading edge of a technology-driven movement to transform the way business is done, for our customers and our customers’ customers. Joining Presidio means immersing yourself in a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make real, lasting change in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology and business solutions. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading a global digital services and solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Senior Director of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Culture
- The Senior Director of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Culture is responsible for leading the design and execution of the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and overall culture strategy for Presidio. Reporting to the CHRO, this leader will provide the foundation leveraging DEI to create a culture of inclusiveness, trust, and high engagement.
- The Senior Director of DEI & Culture will lead, inspire, and facilitate business teams that foster an inclusive culture at Presidio.
- They will lead the governance and management of Presidio’s ERG programs as well as create a DEI community through developing best practices and volunteer committees.
- This team-player will drive Inclusive Leadership through the development of company action plans around DEI, work with business stakeholders to develop strategies, utilize metrics for stakeholder adoption, benchmarking enhancements, and continuous improvements.
- The Senior Director will promote a culture of inclusion through communication and engagement, in alignment with company strategic priorities and goals.
- This role will lead and manage all DEI programs and initiatives, well-established and new Employee Resource Groups, consult with internal and external customers and partners as well as build DEI capability internally with education and resources.
- This business driver will partner with the HR Business Partners, Total Rewards, and Talent Acquisition to build DEI capability and activate the DEI strategy within each business unit and function.
- This leader will collaborate with workplace, marketplace, community, and customer/supplier partners as well as internal and external stakeholders to activate an international DEI framework.
- They will ensure that the international DEI strategies and culture are aligned with Presidio’s overall goals and leveraged to promote the business and generate innovation.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Visionary & Strategic Thinker: can envision and create the DEI journey for Presidio. Working with external expertise to redesign, deliver, educate, and maintain Presidio’s Culture.
- Ambassador: supports and acts as the embodiment for LGBTQ+, People of Color, Veterans, Women in Tech, Mental Health, People with Disabilities, and more.
- Change Management: ability to affect organizational change in a way that fits our Tech culture.
- Cultural Competence & Agility: understands & appreciates cultural differences and geographical differences, bringing insights to inspire and engage people in solving complex problems.
- Stakeholder Management: proactively creates and maintains strategic relationships outside and inside the organization.
- Leader: drives for results through extended teams while moving at a quick pace.
- Collaborative: creates an effective team environment working across HR and across Presidio.
- Adapts positively: flexible and resilient and pivots quickly in our everchanging environment.
- Trusted Adviser: visible and available to others, with the ability to build and maintain trust and respect.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion across a technology industry or similar fast-paced, ever-changing, quickly operating environment.
- BA degree or equivalent work experience.