Senior Director, Global HR Operations and Technology
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Director, Global HR Operations & Technology
Location: San Francisco – will also consider remote in US
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As the Senior Director, Global HR Operations & Technology, you will join a greater team focused on attracting, hiring and growing the careers of our world-class talent globally. You will partner with the Chief People Officer, along with your peers on the Talent leadership team, to lead, manage, and scale our remote-first talent operations team and strategy. You will be a trusted partner to other leaders, managers and employees and will strive for a five-star Circler experience. You will be responsible to help formulate and evolve the talent operations team’s organizational design, helping set its ambitious goals, driving its productivity, and meeting its deliverables – all with the mindset of delighting our multistakeholders. As such, the company will rely on you to lead accomplishing our critical short and long-term talent operational goals.
What you’ll work on:
- Own and execute a vision to iterate on our already robust investments in talent systems to create a seamless and elegant data backbone for the global Talent Team to leverage for critical insights and interactivity for leaders, partner organizations and all Circlers.
- Iterate and build to scale infrastructure to support global HRIS administration, payroll, benefits, on-boarding, off-boarding, visa and immigration, and other important moments along the employee lifecycle.
- Own global, statutory compliance and SOX/public-ready/GDPR internal controls and processes for all people related matters.
- In partnership with the CPO, manage the Talent Team budget and accrual processes.
- Ensure talent operations’ vision for success is tightly aligned with internal stakeholders such as Finance, IT, and Legal as well as Talent Acquisition, Talent Analytics and Rewards, and Talent Management teams.
- Hire and lead exceptional talent on your own team with a strong passion to nurture, mentor and grow their careers.
- Lead cross functional projects that transcend reporting lines, geographies and departments.
- Provide insights and recommendations to continually improve our talent operations strategy by leveraging data to inform us where things are working and where there are areas of improvement.
- Use your global experience to lead and/or support the massive global expansion and footprint of Circle in APAC, EMEA and LATAM.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 13+ years of demonstrated success in rapidly scaling environments that require significant influencing skills and deep and trusted partnerships across the business to accomplish operational goals.
- 7+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance.
- A fundamental belief in our mission and core values.
- A growth mindset, expertly balancing necessary controls and processes with speed and simplicity.
- A strong work ethic that models a sense of urgency, curiosity, and desire to get things done.
- You have partnered with executives, managers, and employees regarding change management and structured process on a global level.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent operations and HR systems strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates.
- You find joy and excitement when payroll is error free, when you connect disparate systems, and when you apply creative and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Building and/or supporting global talent teams in APAC, EMEA and Central and South America strongly preferred.
- Familiarity in managing a range of global workforce operations, including international PEO/EOR vendors, visa/immigration, tax and accounting issues, employment law, etc..
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Workday and MacOS highly preferred.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range for this role added below is specific to the location of this job posting. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $225,000 – $325,000
Annual Bonus Target: 25%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.