Senior Compensation Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Compensation Manager
Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe’s mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support the causes they care about. Since 2010, GoFundMe has become a trusted leader in online fundraising, with $17 billion raised from over 200 million donations. In 2022, GoFundMe acquired Classy, the leading nonprofit fundraising software company, which operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of GoFundMe. Together, the two companies serve as a global leader in giving for individuals and nonprofits, accelerating growth and unlocking new opportunities to help more people and organizations. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the worldjoin us!
GoFundMe is looking for a SeniorCompensation Manager to join our People Operations team. This role will report into our Director of People Operations and will oversee global compensation & programs for both GoFundMe and Classy. This role will work closely with the entire People Ops team (people partners, analytics, and benefits) as well as cross-functionally with finance, talent acquisition, internal communications, and leadership.
- Support GoFundMe’s business priorities, operational goals, values, and culture by contributing to the design and development of GoFundMe’s compensation programs, including job architecture, pay structure design, total compensation, and incentive plans
- Deep understanding of all composites of total rewards / total compensation, including but not limited to salary, incentives (bonus/commission), equity, and benefits
- Lead the development of compensation communications and trainings to ensure that leaders and employees have the right level of knowledge and understanding; ensure communications are well planned and effectively implemented
- Oversee projects focusing on market data analysis, pay equity, and other compensation studies as required
- Manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation processes, tools, and systems
Stay on top of standard methodologies, industry trends, compliance and evolution
8+ years of experience in the design, implementation and support of compensation programs.
- Proficient experience with Radford Compensation system (required)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal, state, and local employment law as it pertains to pay practices
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills (written and verbal) with the ability to build relationships and partner effectively fueling collaboration and providing service-oriented support
- Highly skilled at analytics (advanced Excel skills at minimum), data visualization, planning, process efficiency, organization, critical thinking, and delegation
- Excellent business acumen and judgment; strong team orientation with collaborative style; able to maturely & professionally handle sensitive and confidential information
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Paylocity, Pave, or Syndio
Why you’ll love it here…
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.