RapidSeedbox is hiring a
Remote HR Leader
- 54 applicants (27%)
About the role
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
More specifically, in this role, you will:
- Help with all things related to hiring (And unfortunately, if required, firing)
- Establish clear HR policies across the organization.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Maintain pay plan and benefits & bonus program
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
To excel in this role, you need to have the following skills:
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- At least 5 years of HR experience
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Soft skills, or more specifically:
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems & identify new ideas for the company
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise and execute; you know how to manage to complete tasks by the due date and you deal well with time constraints
- Results-driven mindset and an obsession with creating tangible results for a company creatively, innovatively, and reliably in the field of HR
What’s in it for you?
- 100% Remote: Fully remote and full-time role. Fully flexible working schedule; you can be online at any time during the day as long as you clock 40 hours per work week and deliver results. The company measures only performance and results
- Emergency fund : We provide an emergency fund in case of emergencies up to $1,000, interest free and in a comfortable payouts.
- Personal development: We provide a personal development fund to aid your personal development
- Focused time blocks: We discourage meetings before noon so employees can have undistracted time to work.
- Incredible Growth and Promotion Opportunities: We are a small company and there is a lot of opportunity to make your mark, grow professionally and also be promoted.
- Swag: You get company gear swag shipped to you.
- Bonus structure: Based off performance, we create bonus structures
Reached the end and still interested? Here are the next steps
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully, apply promptly, and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
- Click "Apply" and fill in the initial questionnaire to the best of your abilities
- Being invited to answer more questions if required
- Completing test tasks if short-listed
- Attending video interviews where you will have the opportunity to talk more about your previous experience and the new role
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at RapidSeedbox. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired