- USA Only
Remote Full Time
Reggora is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to immediately join our rapidly growing company and support the Recruiting team. The ideal candidate must have a strong customer service mind-set and understand the importance of recruiting and employee experience within a company.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with our current Recruiting Coordinator and Recruiters to schedule phone and Zoom interviews and ensure the best possible candidate experience
- Correspond with agencies to upload candidates, schedule interviews and provide feedback
- Track candidates throughout the hiring process in our applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Collaborate cross functionally to help build job descriptions, interview plans, and other company initiatives
- Work closely with the other members of the People Operations team to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new hires
- Manage Reggora’s BuiltInBoston and VentureFizz page
- Multitask effectively: work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to enhance the candidate and interviewer experiences
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 0-2 years professional experience (event coordination or Recruiting experience a plus!)
- Previous experience with an ATS is preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A desire to expand knowledge in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.