AMSTERDAM / REMOTE
REMOTE – FULL-TIME
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote-based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We are a people team with an exciting mission: to hire the world’s very best talent to build Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network. Due to the project’s phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth, and are quickly scaling up our people team to ramp up our hiring capacity. We’re proud to serve our industry-leading team of technologists, entrepreneurs, and community advocates, scouring every corner of the globe to handpick the talent that drives Chainlink’s success.
We’re excited to have an open slot on our team for a Recruitment Coordinator, and are looking for someone who is as motivated as we are to build the team that builds this world-changing technology. This is a career-defining opportunity to be one of the pioneering members of a people team viewed by the business as a critical component in its growth story.
If you thrive in a fast-paced and high-stakes environment and have an innate understanding of the finesse that makes for a great candidate experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Oversee the candidate experience end to end and make recommendations for improvements
- Use your organizational skills to manage and drive the team’s hiring efforts against challenging deadlines
- Research candidates and create talent pools
- Support the team in generating ideas for scouting world-leading talent
- Organize candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments, and contact details) in internal databases
- Perform background and reference checks
- Craft and update job descriptions
- Coordinate interviews and relationship-manage candidates through the process, acting as their advocate
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire)
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing the necessary paperwork and scheduling training)
- Work experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR Assistant, or similar role preferably in a tech start-up
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of incoming work and proactively provide the best candidate experience
- Excellent organizational, written, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with blockchains, smart contracts, and other decentralized systems
- Experience working in a tech startup, and/or blockchain company
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (Defi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.