Hire Digital is looking for a Technical Recruiter who will be responsible for prospecting, pitching, screening, closing, and onboarding highly qualified candidates for technology positions.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Develop a recruitment pipeline of candidates from initial outreach, to candidate evaluation to closing.
- Develop and revise position specifications and job descriptions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Methodically source candidates using many different software applications and talent platforms.
- Shortlist candidates and assesses their qualifications through CV reviews and interviews.
- Manage the process for each candidate and ensure that they are set up to take up client engagements.
- Implement candidate onboarding and technical and qualitative performance evaluation.
- Build, follow and continuously improve the scalable and effective recruitment process.
- Ensure a great candidate experience for every applicant at every stage in the process.
- Maintain a very close relationship with the recruiters and hiring managers you are working with.
- Keep candidates updated regarding the status of their applications.
- At least three years of recruitment experience required, with prior experience in technical roles is a plus.
- Knowledge of recruitment methods and hiring best practices.
- Good understanding of technical roles, skills, and technology.
- Have a highly analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistently be able to hit targets and goals.
- Experience in HR or recruiting, or other relevant experience in closing candidates is preferred.
- Candidates with growth experience at a startup are also welcome to apply.