Principal HR Business Partner
- 4 applicants
Principal HR Business Partner (Remote, US or CAN)
- Denver, Colorado
- Toronto, Ontario
- Remote (Canada)
- Remote, US
time type Full time
job requisition id R-102738
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team.
We are looking for a Principal HR Business Partner (BP) , who is an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business, and whose impact and value is clear to the client group and People organization alike.
Reporting to the SVP of HR Business Partnering for North America, the new BP will be responsible for delivering short-term solutions and strategically solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes within their business unit(s). The successful BP will be able to function well in a high growth, fast paced environment, and serve as a leader on a globally distributed team. This person should be comfortable with ambiguous situations andrecognize when it’s appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing the current output. The BP will possess strong interpersonal skills and can build solid relationships based on trust. This role demands partnering closely with business leaders at all levels, People leadership, and employees throughout the org to ensure talent capabilities drive and support our business objectives. The role will continue to evolve and change as the company grows and as the People organization changes along with it to meet the business needs. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic and changing environment and have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
- Understand the business and its challenges to help address the organization and people needs
- Drive change as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Partner with and/or lead other HR Business Partners, People Operations and centers of excellence to ensure alignment and to create a strong, cross-functional team
- Partner with expertise centers to solve business problems and to executive on corporate-wide talent initiatives
- Align and build the business’s HR strategy with business priorities to drive to results
- Improve manager capabilities through coaching and implementation of management development programs and opportunities
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
- Communicate to a diverse and globally distributed population and be able to flex your style according to the audience
- Communicate to the business leaders, including C-Suite executives
- 10+ years HR experience, including both direct client support and management of senior HR leaders
- Ability to use compelling arguments to influence and gain the support and commitment of others, especially in leading change efforts, including senior and C-Suite level leaders
- Proven track record and ability to partner with the Senior business leaders, Global People leaders, and across regions to successfully drive organization initiatives, gain commitment, and implement sustainable change
- Strong strategic leadership capability with a proven ability to collaborate, develop strong partnerships, build consensus, and navigate complex environments in service of meeting shared objectives
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations and change management
- Comfortable and able to thrive in an ambiguous, high growth, fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and executive communication skills
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- Ability to excel in an unstructured environment and work independently
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to work and lead at all levels of the HR “stack” – Strategic, operational, and tactical
- Ability to think strategically and implement strategy tactically
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k or RRSP with company match
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Compensation : The target base compensation for this position is $150,000 to $180,000 USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!