People Services Coordinator
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (33%)
People Services Coordinator – Remote
- US – REMOTE
- HR & CULTURE
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce, named a “Best Place to Work” in 2022, is looking for a People Services Coordinator who is an ambitious, technically savvy, problem-solving, and organized individual to support our human resources efforts in the areas of HR administration and company culture.
What You’ll Do
- Onboarding of employees which includes collection of onboarding documents, and data entry into HRIS systems.
- Ensure new hire documents are accurately completed and entered into HRIS system
- New hire I-9 administration including validation of credentials, uploading into systems, e-verify compliance etc.
- Maintain HR systems and employment files to ensure they are kept up to date with all employee details
- Respond to Jira People Services helpdesk employee tickets to resolution
- Send reports or lists of new hires to stakeholders
- Run reports to audit new hire data and document to ensure accuracy
- Support office communications including updates and revisions to internal portals, e-mails, etc.
- Work on ad hoc projects as necessary
Who You Are
- 1+ years HR administrative experience
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Google products, Sheets-wizardry a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and analytical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented with a true desire to be of service – a passion for going above & beyond
- Self-motivated, open minded, and flexible to deal with occasional ambiguity
- Ability to practice absolute discretion and to maintain as confidential all company, departmental and other proprietary and sensitive information
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor
- Knowledge of HRIS is a plus. Workday a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
Our employees make the difference. At BigCommerce, we believe that celebrating the unique histories, perspectives and abilities of every employee makes a difference for our company, our customers and our community. We are an equal opportunity employer and the inclusive atmosphere we build together will make room for every person to contribute, grow and thrive.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .