People Operations Specialist
Location: Anywhere in the world, International; 100% Remote
Tutuka’s People Team is the heartbeat of our company: finding and hiring our awesome Tutukans all around the globe, making sure that they’ve got the support and guidance needed to grow, and keeping all of our team members connected across geographies and time zones.
As the People Operations Specialist at Tutuka you will be a member of our People & Culture team, reporting to the Head of People & Culture and working closely with our People team to assist with day-to-day operations including processing, communication, and administration tasks.
This role requires a high degree of precision, organisation, an ability to follow-through with things and a great deal of collaboration with the rest of the international organisation. The People Operations Specialist will foster a positive feeling in our team members, you will need to be able to support change that enables Tutuka to thrive, ready to learn and initiate quickly.
What you get to do:
As a growing business we need someone who enjoys trying and testing new things within the people team and is not afraid to get their hands dirty. You will also need to appreciate tactical work as you will be handling the complexity of an international organisation, enabling the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
Support all core Tutuka People processes:
- Be an advocate for, and support the People team with day-to-day responsibilities, operate as a first point of contact regarding team member questions, identify needs, escalate issues, and advise on the execution and interpretation of relevant people guidelines and processes.
- Collaborate with the Commercial team as well as necessary authorities and third parties on all matters relating to work visas, residency permits, and contracts.
- Manage and develop Tutuka’s process that integrates our contractor frameworks in each country we operate, helping to understand and deliver compliance.
What it takes to succeed:
- 8+ years of experience in a People Operations role, with practical people operations-related experience within the emerging markets (LATAM, EMEA, ASIA) and a tech industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including high-impact communications to support business development and change.
- Show an ability to challenge conventional People Operations approaches and a willingness to build a unique Tutuka approach.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in a team environment and cross-culturally. Establish strong and trusting relationships with a wide diversity of people, high emotional intelligence.
- Strong understanding when handling sensitive information and knowledgeable with applicable laws and, regulations at the local and regional levels, resourceful with the complexities around People and legal protocols in multiple countries.
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.