People Operations Associate
- USA Only
- 12 applicants (22%)
People Operations Associate
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to be a part of a mission that is helping millions of people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for a People Ops Associate to join our People Operations Team (currently remote company-wide). This role is committed to supporting business strategy through aligning culture, performance, and HR. Are you someone with deep organizational and administrative experience, who is interested in building an amazing employee experience? To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
Talkspace is headquartered in New York, NY, but this role can be remote and will report to our People Operations Business Partner
What You’ll Do:
- Support the People Operations team in onboarding, orientation, administrative responsibilities, compliance, and HRIS maintenance projects
- Assist in coordinating team and cross-team initiatives to build out better culture and performance
- Support the Talkspacer employee journey through coordination and support of learning & development, onboarding, company events, and job changes.
- Assist in coordinating yearly company-wide initiatives of performance reviews and engagement surveys.
- Support our data processes and data integrity throughout the People Ops team.
- Perform data entry and ensure accuracy of data throughout Talkspace’s HR platforms.
- Help in data collection, calendar coordination, and email communications support.
- Additional duties as assigned
- 1-3 years professional experience in People Operations or HR role
- Experience in HR systems: BambooHR and TriNet is a plus
- Adjectives that can be used to describe you in this role should be: attentive, organized and patient,
- Detail-oriented professional who loves being in the details, ensuring every document, project, or experience is on-point.
- Experience with Google Suites and basic understanding of Excel.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings.
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written); including the actively listen and clearly articulate findings.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans coverage since day one
- Pre-tax benefits: HSA/ FSA/ Commuter allowance
- 401k retirement savings program with matching up to 4%
- Voluntary benefits such as disability, basic life or pet insurance, etc.
- Equity offerings for Talkspace company stocks
- Wellness stipend along with discounts on gym memberships and other wellbeing products
- Flexible PTO / Remote Workspace Flexibility
- Regular team events, including [virtual] Happy Hours and Game Nights
- Free access to all Talkspace products
At Talkspace, we believe that pay transparency during the interview process is a critical part of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our salary bands are based on internal and external compensation benchmarks, which we regularly evaluate to ensure we pay competitively.
The hourly rate for this role is $20. Leveling corresponds to each candidate’s relevant experience, skills as assessed during the interview process, education, and applicable certifications.
Talkspace is the world’s leading online therapy company, serving over 2 million users looking to begin their wellness journey through tele-health. According to the World Health Organization, close to 1 billion people worldwide live with a mental disorder, and on average more than 75% with mental, neurological, and substance use disorders receive no treatment for their condition at all. Additionally, one-third of the world’s population 2 billion people live in countries that spend less than 1% of their health budgets on mental health. Therapy is a universal need and it’s our mission here to change the world by cultivating an intentional space for people to feel supported through quality care that is simple and accessible.
Combining our passion for innovation along with our desire to help others overcome the stigma behind getting help, we are transforming the way patients find the right care provider, making an otherwise impossible feat easily conquerable. Our network of licensed, accredited, and board-certified clinicians are increasing access to mental health for our members through a myriad of high quality therapy services: anytime and for a fraction of the price.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.