- UTC-5 to UTC+1
Timescale is looking to hire a People Coordinator to join the People and Operations Team at Timescale. We’re looking for a scheduling expert to help keep our interview pipeline flowing as well as act as an ambassador of our company culture. The People Team supports the entire employee journey from attracting candidates to retaining and developing our employees. The role of the People Coordinator is to ensure a smooth and professional candidate experience from their initial screening call, to shipping out their Welcome Package.
The person we’re looking for will also be assisting the People Manager in developing and facilitating employee-centric programs that help keep our employees engaged and connected.
Timescale is growing fast and we need someone who can keep pace and not be afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get the job done. Ideal candidates will be resilient and resourceful. You’re self-motivated, can work in the gray, and navigate a constantly changing environment with ease.
Timescale is an all-remote organization; this is a full-time position and can be located anywhere across a wide range of time zones and locations (UTC-5 to UTC+1)
- Manage a complex, high-volume interview calendar across multiple time zones, for all roles, both tech, and non-tech
- Maintain an organized applicant tracking system to ensure no candidate or piece of data falls through the cracks
- Assist with onboarding protocols (ordering equipment, providing supplemental onboarding materials, sending out Welcome Packages)
- Build relationships by supporting recruiters and hiring managers with all kinds of scheduling and communications
- Work with the People Manager and the leadership team to build a recruiting process that scales with the company and leads to excellent candidate experience
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times to build trust in the organization and HR function
- Bring new ideas to the table for how we can continue to improve our coordination & interview process
- Supporting the People Manager with organizing company events, meetings, and celebrations
- Working side-by-side with the People Manager to deliver excellence in people programs including performance management, talent development, and employee engagement
- Exceptionally strong people skills, friendly, and a good listener
- 2+ years of administrative or operations experience – preferably at a startup
- Experience working with people at all levels across the organization, and you proactively work with partners to provide support when needed
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Tech-savvy and solution-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow through on appointed projects
- Strong individual time-management and task prioritization skills
- Maintain a positive attitude, even in the face of adversity
- Ability to take initiative, manage challenges, and offer alternatives
- Sense of urgency and humor
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- 2 professional references.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing, service-related role
- Strong interest in Recruiting and People Operations
- Experience using Greenhouse applicant tracking system
- Strong interest in the technology space
Timescale develops TimescaleDB, the category-defining open-source relational database for time-series data, and a Timescale cloud platform, offering fully- managed TimescaleDB and related time-series services. TimescaleDB offers developers the reliability, performance, scale, and advanced analytical capabilities they need to store and analyze mission-critical data. With over one million active databases deployed worldwide, Timescale customers span all industries and use cases, including: cloud infrastructure monitoring and metrics, SaaS product analytics, media and entertainment, Internet of Things, finance, and more. Timescale is a remote-first company with a global workforce and is backed by Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Icon Ventures, Two Sigma Ventures, and other leading investors.