Manager, Forecast and Workforce Management
- USA Only
- 1 applicant
Manager, Forecast & Workforce Management – Remote
job requisition id
Join the people helping people.
For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
PSCU is a proud recipient of the 2023 Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award and has been named to the Forbes list of America’s Best Midsize Employers 2023! These recognitions reflect the strength of our culture and core values, which help PSCU grow, evolve and foster a highly engaged workforce.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your Moment.”
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
This position coordinates staffing, scheduling, volume forecasting, reporting, and management of applicable systems in support of the Contact Center Services & Solutions (CCSS), Fraud Detection (FDWC), and Dispute Operations Center (DOC) functions. Incumbent may be responsible for development and implementation of workforce, procedures, and practices across CCSS, FDWC, and DOC. Incumbent will work in close partnership with leadership and management to ensure business needs are met in all locations/sites to improve client satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and efficiency. Incumbent will also be responsible for maintaining relationship with external vendors related to workforce management.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Forecast short and long-term staffing requirements in order to meet service levels and standards; Use required modeling solutions to accurately forecast incoming contacts (cardholder calls and mail volumes), average handle times, average handle time, attrition, utilization, schedule adherence, shrinkage, and occupancy rates.
- Deliver required staffing forecasts for annual budgeting along with revisions based on changing planning initiatives.
- Direct and lead all aspects of scheduling function to exhibit outstanding processes to level employee engagement and service level efficiencies to drive occupancy and financial ascendancy.
- Lead staffing Resource Plan and associated meetings to ensure that operations is accurately staffed and within budget for all front line staff positions within the Contact Center Services & Solutions; Partner with the Workforce Manager, Training, Human Resources, and Operations Management to ensure timely recruiting and training of staff additions and replacements.
- Manage Real Time workforce volumes, performance, reporting, and anomalies to advise intraday performance and actions across multiple lines of businesses. This includes Daily Division and Department Dashboards, service level analysis, service level penalty analysis, trend analysis, objective tracking, etc.
- Use information from other divisions to forecast impact of business continuity plans, conversions, etc. and provide associated staffing requirements given all constraining parameters; Partner with key stakeholders and develop recommendations for unusual/changing conditions, emergencies, or other circumstances that may warrant management attention and/or changes to existing processes within CCSS, FDWC, and/or DOC.
- Analyze pertinent production related statistical data, making recommendations for improvement; Respond to requests for analysis regarding staffing conditions within the division; Actively participate in operational discussions and provide analysis and insight on “what if” scenarios.
- Provide reconciliations of forecast to clear identify drivers of variances and impacts to service level results. Utilize this information to improve the forecasting/staffing processes.
- Implement and lead a Change Control process for CCSS, FDWC, and/or DOC considering all stakeholder groups.
- Oversight and management of real-time overtime, ACD skilling & priorities, and training schedules. As well as monitoring and management of real time schedule adherence.
- Run the system administration for the NICE/IEX TotalView workforce management application. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide direction and leadership to staff; guide, coach, mentor and develop staff ensuring compliance with processes and procedures
- Handle interviewing, hiring, promotions, transfers, performance appraisals, compensation, counseling and termination of staff
- Develop and maintain staff by applying the necessary training and leadership that will allow internal growth and advancement
- Direct staff, to ensure that all duties are performed according to department performance standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Advanced Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or Business Management) or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Master’s degree in statistical analysis preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience forecasting in a multi-contact type center environment required. Three (3) years NICE IEX TotalView or workforce/scheduling software experience required. Three (3) years management or supervisory experience, delivering performance reviews required.
- Contact Center ACD (Automatic Call Distributor) experience required, Avaya switch experience preferred.
- Experience utilizing complex forecasting methodologies and/or forecasting software (including regression analysis, Centerbridge, SAS) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Trust and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Ability to lead multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise discretion, independent judgment, and negotiation skills in making decisions, and interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, credit unions and vendors
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet and database computer software applications
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of materials handled
- Knowledge of Visa, MasterCard regulations and third party systems preferred
PSCU is committed to pay equity and a competitive benefits package. The hiring amount for this position based on relevant experience and internal equity; the pay range is:
*Note: The amount shown is based on full time annual salary and would be prorated based on role.
In addition this position is eligible for an incentive plan, based on performance.
At PSCU, everything we do recognizes the fact that our employees are our most important asset. That’s why we are committed to a work/life integration that goes above and beyond to ensure that you have quality time at home with your family and/or to pursue outside interests and aspirations. We back this up with generous PTO, the opportunity to work remotely, flexible scheduling, and a management team that understands how to adjust when the unexpected curveballs of life happen.
Check out the comprehensive benefits PSCU has to offer that further solidifies our reputation as a company that just “gets it” when it comes to balancing life’s planned and unplanned events while equipping you with all the tools for growth.
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art campus
- Endless opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical with telemedicine, no-cost diabetes supply program, and expert medical opinion services
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- 401k (with employer match)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) with company provided contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Mental Health and Well-being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental health and Well-being: Virtual mental health support and resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Back-up child care program
- Benefits are subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.
PSCU is committed to health and safety of all who enter our workplace. If this position requires you to report onsite at a PSCU location, employee attentiveness and cooperation with PSCU Employee Safety Workplace Protocols is critical.
Please Note: For roles with certain levels of travel and/or company car usage, PSCU will require a completed Motor Vehicle Record Check, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance at time of hire and annually.
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “EEO is the Law” Poster and the “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Review the E-Verify Poster here (English and Spanish). For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here (English and Spanish poster).
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities please contact a recruiter at[email protected]for assistance.