- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Remote – US
SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA
job requisition id
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success. We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000 strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
This position will be responsible for managing the compensation partnership globally with the business segment HRBPs and business leaders, including the development, implementation, and administration of broad-based compensation programs. The individual in this role will conduct market analyses globally and oversee current base salary, bonus, commission, and other incentive compensation structures; support compensation review cycles; and be responsible for other projects as needed.
- Compensation Partner: Collaborate with the business segment HBRPs and business leaders to assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of broad-based compensation programs and implement initiatives based on organizational strategy. Primary responsibilities include assessing internal equity and external market competitiveness, ensuring compensation program alignment with the business strategy and compliance with global regulations.
- Compensation practices, policies & structure: Support core compensation functions including survey participation, job evaluation, and market assessment to determine competitiveness. Actively manage job architecture platform to standardize job mapping across the regions, comply with local labor laws, and facilitate career planning and performance management initiatives.
- Incentive compensation : Manage incentive compensation programs along with supplemental programs, such as driver performance bonuses, bonus guarantees, referral programs, etc.
- Project management: Manage the end-to-end process for compensation program changes and enhancements. Work with business leaders and HR business partners on change management, project timelines, and communications.
- Systems & Process Enhancements: Collaborate with HRIS, HR and Payroll teams as appropriate on enhancements to Workday HRIS to meet business needs.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, HR, business, or related field required
- 6+ years of relevant Compensation or HR experience required
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills required, and proficiency in Access preferred
- Experience supporting a complex, global organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to partner with HR and business leaders around the world.
- Experience working with Workday HRIS and Payfactors platforms preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
World Fuel Services, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.