Manager, Client Growth
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Manager, Client Growth
Client Growth Remote Full Time
The Manager is responsible for building strong relationships with both internal and client POCs in Growth Media clients. The role combines a strong understanding of the client’s marketing strategy and business objectives to exceed client goals and proactively provide guidance on growth opportunities. Managers work specifically with Growth Media clients.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively seek out cross-sell opportunities in your book of business by working hand-in-hand with Growth Media Sr. Managers and Account Managers
- Have the ability to use data-driven signals to guide pipeline creation and prioritization of cross-sell opportunities
- Expand your reach within your client’s marketing organization to build relationships with marketing department leadership and decision-makers
- Be an extension of the client’s marketing team by maintaining trusting relationships with client day-to-day POCs as well as key decision-makers, and seek to build personal rapport to increase relationship stickiness
- Practice honest, direct, and succinct communication when interacting with clients
- Develop strong relationships with day-to-day POCs
- Proactively communicate with clients on account health and provide insight behind wins/failures along with an action plan for improvement, including emerging trends and technology that are relevant for their business
- Ensure a unified story across Tinuiti touch points and effectively identify solutions and opportunities based on client performance and challenges that demonstrate a positive outcome to the client
- Proactively lead and facilitate internal and external calls/meetings by developing agendas, taking notes, sending follow-ups and participating where appropriate
- Build relationships with internal teams by proactively seeking input and supporting them when challenges arise
- Establish yourself as the cross-channel lead and effectively communicate strategy and direction across the team
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the Coordinators you work with, assisting them in prioritizing and QAing their work
- Proactively provide clients with updates and POVs about shifts in the digital media landscape (other clients, competitors), e-commerce trends, and findings from other clients
- Understand the competitive market and help anticipate industry shifts
- Continuously read articles/newsletters/trades to identify relevant thought leadership/partnerships to share with clients
- Collaborate with channel teams and platform partners to identify thought leadership opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Strong experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics
- Experience managing multi-channel relationships
- Ability to build relationships with clients and peers
- Strong written and oral communication skills, specifically around presentations
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Good to have:
- Experience working with mobile measurement partners (MMP); AppsFlyer, Adjust, Branch, Singular, Kochava
- Knowledge of App User Acquisition and/or retention campaign tactics
- Knowledge of Google Universal App Campaigns, Apple Search Ads, Facebook App Install Campaigns, etc.
- Understanding of Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Seller Central
We’d love to hear from you if:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That’s why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti’s PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday’s : Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility : Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development : Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer : This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.