Job Board Manager
If you’re an entrepreneurial generalist who’s interested in operations, marketing, job boards, and learning how to build a business online, this will be the perfect opportunity! In this role, you’ll get to help launch a brand new product with the support of an existing customer and user base plus you’ll work directly with our company's founder to learn along the way.
About This Role
We are seeking a Job Board Manager for a niche job board focused on Developer Relations jobs (here’s more about the field in case you aren’t familiar with it). In this role, you’ll take on a wide variety of tasks, including:
- Aggregating jobs from various websites and newsletters
- Sending a weekly newsletter to candidates highlighting new job opportunities
- Running outbound campaigns to help generate interest from candidates and customers
- Managing social media and helping automate tasks with Zapier, Airtable, and other no-code tools
- Write and refine website and email copy and blog posts
- Engage with community members on social media
- Test and refine paid ads campaigns to help drive traffic
- Measure analytics to understand what’s working and what isn’t
- Work directly with the CEO/Founder to define the strategy and make new hires as we grow
Primarily focused on creating technical marketing content for developer tools companies, we’ve grown from 0 to 16 full-time employees and 200 contractors in just two years.
Now, we are launching a niche job board to help our clients and contractors connect to full-time and part-time opportunities. This is a brand new product, so you’ll get to help launch it while benefiting from our existing relationships with clients and job seekers.
- $40,000/year annual base pay
- $20,000/year bonus (paid quarterly) based on results
- Learn from a successful entrepreneur during weekly strategy meetings with the company’s CEO/Founder
- Extremely independent work environment - work on your hours from anywhere in the world