Human Resources Generalist
- USA Only
- 7 applicants (22%)
Title:Human Resources Generalist
Location: US National
REMOTE – US
PEOPLE & TALENT PEOPLE TEAM
FULL TIME – REMOTE
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
The Human Resource Generalist will manage the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including reviewing payroll items, assisting with benefits management as needed, enforcing company policies and practices while partnering with company leadership for US Operations. The HR Generalist will be a team player who will have the ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality at all times. The HR Generalist will be customer service driven with commitment to exceptional quality. This is a fully remote position.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the new hire orientation process for hourly and salary employees.
- Responsible for managing HRIS for transactions such as new hires, terminations, compensation and role changes, etc..
- Manages inquiries from employees, managers, and outside agencies while escalating accordingly.
- Attends weekly, bi-weekly and monthly management meetings for all assigned markets.
- Actively involved in the performance management for employees including progressive disciplinary action, including employee disciplinary meetings, investigations, and terminations.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Manage Stakeholder relationships with finance, legal counsel, external payroll/HRIS providers and local labor law subject matter experts.
- Build and manage new people programs for the betterment of Superpedestrian and its employees.
- Interview manager level candidates for assigned markets.
- Review background checks for candidates and current employees for compliance with Company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to escalate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Office Software such as Google Workspace/G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Comfortable with public speaking and running training programs.
- Strong employee relations experience.
- Knowledgeable in recruiting processes.
- Strong employee performance management experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of Human Resource experience preferred
- SHRM Certification or PHR Certification preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan. Generous time off policy.
On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian’s future.
A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.